**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I kind of agree with y'all the timing was off. This should have been done before the season if not sooner. 

I kind of agree with y'all the timing was off. This should have been done before the season if not sooner. 

Yeah. I don't mind the move but they didn't need 6 months of articles trashing Jim & Mitch. Should've done it last summer. Or as soon as Magic was hired.

I'm not going to get into it with you about it because it's pointless. We both have made up our minds. But everything about how this was handled was just wrong IMO. Jeanie always talks about the Lakers being so classy, etc, but this was as unclassy as you could be. 

If anyone's a believer of Karma that top 3 pick isn't guaranteed 
nerd.gif

Now I'm just waiting for Dlo to get traded so the whining can finally stop. 

What I don't know is who the next scape goat is going to be. That's what I'm waiting for. 

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't mind the move but they didn't need 6 months of articles trashing Jim & Mitch. Should've done it last summer. Or as soon as Magic was hired.
Well at the end of the day it's still family, Magic presented the perfect proxy to shield her as I suggested weeks ago. They seriously had to know this was coming at some point after those deals they gave to Moz and Deng. 

I think this was handled absolutely great, very Game of Thronesesque. There has been almost universal praise for this move, everyone and their mama knows this needed to be done. 

Last edited:
Traded for Corey brewer and a first. Corey brewer is ******* trashhhhh lol. Hope he gets 0 pt.

His contracts runs thru next year. He'll get 7.5 mil next year.

So pretty much matching salary/contract swap and we pick up a first rounder. Protections will be interesting but I'd imagine it's just lottery protected for this year so it'll end up as a 2017 20-26 pick

so we taking the houston 1st to add to another trade? 

nerd.gif

Lou will be missed, he about to get a 3rd gf in h-tyne

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom