**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not sure I like Corey Brewer coming back... Actually I'm sure I don't like his contract coming back

so we taking the houston 1st to add to another trade? 

nerd.gif

Now that he's gone, I'm so glad he's out.

Loved watching him play, but just not on my team. Glad this will open up more minutes for Dlo + JC & hopefully promote ball movement for the entire squad (but especially the bench)

I wonder if other teams pulled their offer? Or the cap gymnastics were too difficult to pull off a deal like with the Wizards and Jazz.

Highly doubt Brewer agrees to a buyout. Could use his contract as an expiring next year for trades tho.

Not sure I like Corey Brewer coming back... Actually I'm sure I don't like his contract coming back
I honestly thought we could trade Swag for Brewer and a second round pick.

Didn't think we would have to take back salary for Lou. Not thrilled but we got a 1st, that helps.

Shout outs to Magic and Rob for sending Lou to a very good team too. Hopefully players and agents take notice. :nerd:

Brewer can be used as an expiring next year. Main motive of this trade is to get rid of Lou so the young guys can play more and we can work towards securing that top 3 pick this year which will be paramount. Great start by Pelinka/Magic :smokin

Shoutout Lou Will tho, really enjoyed watching him play and play hard even tho he was on a trash team. True professional

1st rounder? Ill take that in a heartbeat, Corey Brewer? Not so much

Also, please believe if Mitch made this exact same trade, some of y'all who are cheering would be complaining about how ****** Brewer's contract is and why Mitch couldn't get an expiring contract back.

I'll let y'all cook tho :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom