**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm curious why Houston's pick, rather than Utah, Charlotte, Washington, etc.

But beggars can't be choosers. We got another first, hopefully can get another Nance/Zu type value outta that.

But beggars can't be choosers. We got another first, hopefully can get another Nance/Zu type value outta that.
Protections on the other picks was the word. 

My guess is the first rounders were either protected (Hornets) or the cap filler too hard (Wizards, Jazz).

Let's all pray that Harden, Lou & EG all get lost partying together and miss the next 25-30 games.

Fingers cross.

I don't get it, how is Houston trading back to back 1st rounders? I thought you couldn't do that?

the pick we got from them for taking Lin turned into Nance

lets hope we strike gold again

Last edited:
I don't get it, how is Houston trading back to back 1st rounders? I thought you couldn't do that?
I don't think you can trade future draft picks in back to back years.

I guess they don't take into account the previous year.

Next summer, I'd offer Randle, Clarkson & the Rockets pick to every franchise with a disgruntled star. That's a way better package than what Sac got for Boogie. Realize that was a unique situation but still, Randle+Clarkson+1st might net something valuable while holding on to the key core.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom