**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

fKs7WUkC4TdKcuSfqAXiGpjW_fUk8myfor8JHD8CZQw.jpg

wby5ckue68e71.jpg

About to be five defenders standing in the paint on every possession

i thnk russ gonna be better on this team than a lot of yall think tho

i get getting some shooting would have beeb nice but i think sometimes we get too enamored with that
russ checks a lot of boxes that the lakers have been needing to

especially for the -lebron minutes

I’m not too sure about Westbrook but by default we know what he brings to the table. He should provide good energy when Bron/AD rests, plus he back home so that should give him extra pump. it’s all about who they surround Bron/Brodie/Brow now.

Will always appreciate bubble KCP, dude showed out when it mattered. Goodluck to the three of them going forward.

i thnk russ gonna be better on this team than a lot of yall think tho

i get getting some shooting would have beeb nice but i think sometimes we get too enamored with that
russ checks a lot of boxes that the lakers have been needing to

especially for the -lebron minutes
One thing we lacked last season was effort. At least we know Brodie will bring the effort and energy every game

Russ is gonna flourish in his role next to Lebron.

my concern is AD’s durability and adding some shooting to the roster.

i rather russ shoot a 3 thand dennis and at this point kuz tbh LOL
russ efficiency might go up too now that he not gonna be dependent on putting up 30 fga lmao

but yeah him rebounding and pushing the pace and being another competent passer and playmker and being a top tier slashing threat should help a lot

plus we can still go sign Melo or someone lol
Rudy Gay?

Bruh WTF i looked up K Love because i swore he was on his last year..... this dude still got Two years left @ 60 Million :smh: :smh:

that's a dub for that buyout guy

Y'all forget that we were not guarding him at all when he shot 3s. When the ball isn't in his hands, we're going to be playing four on five offense. Not to mention that Westbrook has never been a good defender and he has an albatross contract.

20210729_194225.jpg

This is a flashy move that would work in 2K but won't work in real life

Y'all forget that we were not guarding him at all when he shot 3s. When the ball isn't in his hands, we're going to be playing four on five offense. Not to mention that Westbrook has never been a good defender and he has an albatross contract.

20210729_194225.jpg

i mean sure but then that means he should have a decent driving lane like he does in that pic

**** gonna be harder with Bron and AD on out on the floor at the same time compared to just James

20210729_194225.jpg

Why not just take 2 steps forward and take a 16 footer

Back
Top Bottom