**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm assuming there is gonna be a Shroeder sign and trade coming
i believe so too. ,has to be.

i think hes seeing his market is trash. he bet on himself and lost lol

just gotta find a suitor
but at this point with russ idc if he walks for nothing but im not sure how that would implicate our cap

I'm assuming there is gonna be a Shroeder sign and trade coming
hopefully

we need to watch
NYK
Bulls
Pels
Dallas
Miami

Those will determine if Shroeder gets a deal straight up. My money is on Dallas. We know how much they love Europeans

i believe so too. ,has to be.

i think hes seeing his market is trash. he bet on himself and lost lol

just gotta find a suitor
but at this point with russ idc if he walks for nothing but im not sure how that would implicate our cap
He leaves for nothing: we get nothing

sign and trade and you get something.

just sign him if no takers. Maybe short term deal(1+1). 2/40 would be good with team option. Can use him off bench or trade him at deadline.

Westbrook makes max money (more than Lebron). Kuzma was paid <1/3rd of his salary (including new contract). It'll be veterans minimum bargain bin and exceptions to fill out the rest of the roster.

Westbrook makes max money (more than Lebron). Kuzma was paid <1/3rd of his salary (including new contract). It'll be veterans minimum bargain bin and exceptions to fill out the rest of the roster.
This was the case with or without Kuzma.

when lebron averages 26/7/7 while westbrook averages 19/10/10 for the season next year>>>

It's going to take Westbrook 20 shots to average 19 points per game.

While our defenses worse in Westbrook the shooting 42% from the field and leading he league and turnover. 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯

You guys get enamored with raw stats but don't care about efficiency or effectiveness. There's a reason why Westbrook was traded for John Wall last year

While our defenses worse in Westbrook the shooting 42% from the field and leading he league and turnover. 😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯

You guys get enamored with raw stats but don't care about efficiency or effectiveness. There's a reason why Westbrook was traded for John Wall last year
Wonder what Vogel thinks is this. You know damn well he had no say in this lol

Kuzma 13Mil + KCP 13Mil + Harrell 10Mil = 36Mil Vs Westbrook 44Mil

36Mil - 44Mil= 8Mil extra salary used to acquire Westbrook
Lol not how it works. We are over the cap before Westbrook. We are over the cap after Westbrook.

Over the cap teams: vet mins and exceptions. Only way to add players

Lol not how it works. We are over the cap before Westbrook. We are over the cap after Westbrook.

Over the cap teams: vet mins and exceptions. Only way to add players
You can go over the salary cap. You just pay luxury tax. It's not a "hard" cap, it's soft.

Back
Top Bottom