**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PS. Kuzma and KCP were our best wing defenders.

vet min guys will have to fill that role out now. That cannot be understated.

not complaining or being a whiner but just have to take emotion out of it. This seems like a very much emotional move. The name is driving the emotion. That’s my biggest fear.

it’s all about Russ’s mindset. Let’s see how he talks in the presser. If he talks about winning and how nothing else matters etc then I’ll feel a little better.

Teams can’t really speak on sign and trades since the FA period hasn’t officially begun yet. I bet Dennis is included and LA ends up with Buddy as well

I think I agree.
Kuz and Trezz for Buddy
Some combo or Kcp + Schroder sign and trade in a 3 team deal for Russ.

Question would be do we give up the 22 pick? Do we get the 15th pick back? Will be interesting to see.

Alex Caruso is the biggest winner here, he gets to play hero, cleanup for Russ, further building his LEGENDNESS is LA.

First he shows he is the man of the people by being martyr'd for weed.

Now he gets to fix Westbricks defensive mistakes.

Westbrook
THT
Melo
Bron
AD

Melo will sign for the MLE.

What happens to Menace? sign n trade Schroder for DeRozan or Hield or Grant? Then sign a bunch of vet minimum three point shooters.

Either way, I'm absolutely LOVING the Westbrook trade.

our three point shooting is going to be horrendous, but what hasn't been mentioned is how that will balance with the way we get to the line & get out on the break.

Russ, AD & Bron are all ELITE at those factors. I expect THT to add on to that as well. Now if only they can hit there FT's at a high rate

Russ was really good in that stretch before the bubble, and wizards went on a crazy run after a tough start. We also needed some toughness after rondo and dwight left. The shooting is a concern but he's an upgrade over Dennis and I really think we're still getting buddy.

I love it. Rob really an evil genius.

PS. Kuzma and KCP were our best wing defenders.

vet min guys will have to fill that role out now. That cannot be understated.

not complaining or being a whiner but just have to take emotion out of it. This seems like a very much emotional move. The name is driving the emotion. That’s my biggest fear.

it’s all about Russ’s mindset. Let’s see how he talks in the presser. If he talks about winning and how nothing else matters etc then I’ll feel a little better.

Weak SN to post correlation :smh:

our three point shooting is going to be horrendous, but what hasn't been mentioned is how that will balance with the way we get to the line & get out on the break.

Russ, AD & Bron are all ELITE at those factors. I expect THT to add on to that as well. Now if only they can hit there FT's at a high rate

Lol I've been saying this since Russ' was brought up.

😂 look beyond the RW hate, I’ve been posting positive traits that I believe he’ll bring to the squad. Sure it’s not a seamless fit but I believe they’ll make it work

Brodie and Bron bully ball SZN 🔥

Westbrook
THT
Melo
Bron
AD

Melo will sign for the MLE.

What happens to Menace? sign n trade Schroder for DeRozan or Hield or Grant? Then sign a bunch of vet minimum three point shooters.

Either way, I'm absolutely LOVING the Westbrook trade.
the plan is to expand the deal with kuz / trez still goiing to SAC
and dennis via s&t and cp to Wiz for westbrook

but nothing can officially be agreed til 6/2

Back
Top Bottom