**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

it was well known that Rondo worked with Lebron on body language in film sessions and helped him improve in that area. It makes a difference in team chemistry. Nobody’s perfect and that’s an area Lebron is not good at.

Present day and in history who has good body language when losing?

And in his first Cleveland run is the only time players didn't run to play with LeBron. That's just a fact.

Present day and in history who has good body language when losing?

And in his first Cleveland run is the only time players didn't run to play with LeBron. That's just a fact.

I agree. I think LeBron catches more flack because he's the highest profile player in the league but plenty of stars have poor body language when their teams are losing

They were up 2-1. AD gets hurt. Suns make a run. Bad body language. They weren’t “losing”. Series was far from over

game 5. Bad Jody language. Shooters feel more pressure. Blowout loss

game 6. Series not over. Win a home game force game 7. Bad body language all game long

we had enough talent to beat Suns without AD. We needed a leader

just my 2 cents from watching the game. I keep an eye on Lebron.....shaking his head.....head down.....looking at the coaches like “these guys are missing everything”....no effort on D because it doesn’t matter anyways when guys can’t shoot

ask Phil Jackson. Chemistry on a team is vital and fragile

I agree. I think LeBron catches more flack because he's the highest profile player in the league but plenty of stars have poor body language when their teams are losing

The "body language" thing is always funny to me. For years I've seen the flip flop. I heard for while how Kobe had bad body language and he wasn't a team player. Then when he won it was "Look at the intensity".

Lebron was called not tough enough on his teammates then when he won it was "He's so uplifting and caring to his teammates". :lol:

They were up 2-1. AD gets hurt. Suns make a run. Bad body language. They weren’t “losing”. Series was far from over

game 5. Bad Jody language. Shooters feel more pressure. Blowout loss

game 6. Series not over. Win a home game force game 7. Bad body language all game long

we had enough talent to beat Suns without AD. We needed a leader

Aight you trolling.

tenor.gif

"We needed a leader" on the court

This is true to a large extent. We can't underestimate the stability that leaders like Rondo bring while playing alongside superstars. Same reason why Kobe doesn't win rings #'s 4 and 5 unless he got DFish by his side. Same reason why Booker having all kinds of playoff success playing next to an old but still effective CP3.

1.) At 36 (37 by playoffs time) i’m 100% ok with bron not being #1, was bound to happen someday. (Gonna buy tickets to the last game this season just in case)
2,) Y’all think Kings just gonna hand US, out of all teams, BUDDY?! :lol: they still hate us for that WCF and Luke who was supposed tofix them after we told them he was bad and they said it was us letting bron be LeGm

Body language or not

they was like 3/21 from 3 each game while getting cooked by cam payne Ayton and Booker lol

Thought Bron could win with anybody? That was cap.
The only teams that qualify for that saying was like 07-09 Cavs and then 18 Cavs (no Kyrie)
But he was young more athletic and the role players were playing above their head (18 Cavs def made their 3s)

Beside that tho he had HOF running mate(s)
this team outside the injuries their shooting just fell off a cliff
and I get some of y’all wanting to just run it backbut full health but then boys in BK got 3 HOFers and role players that consistently make shots. Joe Harris lead the league in 3p% lol they steaming thru the playoffs like pickup games lmao

I think lakers gotta go 3 star route as well idk how tho lol

We talking about body language?

Yikes.

And my only worry with buddy is he would get here and turn into Danny Green.

Plus he ain't coming here anyway.

Last edited:
Who was available to come at that time?

Do we really have to rehash the events of the summers of 2019 & 2020 where we had room for multiple max free agents and we didn't end up with any after Bron heavily was recruiting? Failing in 2019 resulted in us trading all our assets for AD and yet and still having another max slot for a free agent in 2020 and nobody coming? C'mon man. If it ain't Klutch they ain't Koming.

Do we really have to rehash the events of the summers of 2019 & 2020 where we had room for multiple max free agents and we didn't end up with any after Bron heavily was recruiting? Failing in 2019 resulted in us trading all our assets for AD and yet and still having another max slot for a free agent in 2020 and nobody coming? C'mon man. If it ain't Klutch they ain't Koming.

Y'all can live in that "If" world all day. I'm talking about what actually happened. Nobody cares about "well what if AD never went to the Lakers". Fact is he did and they won. That's hater talk and it's weird coming from the fans of the actual team. :lol:

Y'all can live in that "If" world all day. I'm talking about what actually happened. Nobody cares about "well what if AD never went to the Lakers". Fact is he did and they won. That's hater talk and it's weird coming from the fans of the actual team. :lol:

**** is crazy dog. I thought they would’ve stopped after we got a ring but they still hate the man :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom