**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Judging by the comments a lot of people want Russ in LA. And I’m convinced all of them did not watch a single Lakers game because of us is 100% not what we need right now we need play makers and shooters and that’s it

Trading picks FOR Russell Westbrook? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Just last summer that contract was considered unmovable. The lakers are supposed to give up assets for a guy who can’t shoot and needs a 30% usage rate to get numbers???

I’m good man. That’s a desperation move. I still think we get to the finals if Davis doesn’t get hurt so I’m not sure why we need to completely redo our roster.

See why this is pointless? He's just naming dudes that didn't sign with context at all. Kemba? Jimmy? Are you serious dawg? :lol:

Some fans are just delusional and have unrealistic expectations.

Y'all really lack reading comprehension on your own questions. "Who was available" was the question. They all were actually available otherwise Bron wouldn't have been recruiting them. Yes they did sign elsewhere for various reasons I'm aware of that.

"depleted all of our assets."

:lol: :lol:

So you rather they didn't trade for AD and didn't win a ring?

No I was fine trading for AD after the disaster of 2019 and the alternative of bringing all the kids back after Bron/management went through that debacle in February. But again trading for AD wasn't supposed to be the end. They were trying to form a super team with another all star player. That is a fact man.

They ended up getting #17 again which is commendable but they also were trying to set up for multiple title runs before AD had to resign by getting that 3rd guy while they had the max slot available last summer. Fast forward to now it's going to be really hard to improve this team going forward for another title run given the landscape of the league now.

Y'all just really too damn sensitive every time somebody brings up Bron in here.

Y'all really lack reading comprehension on your own questions. "Who was available" was the question. They all were actually available otherwise Bron wouldn't have been recruiting them. Yes they did sign elsewhere for various reasons I'm aware of that.

No I was fine trading for AD after the disaster of 2019 and the alternative of bringing all the kids back after Bron/management went through that debacle in February. But again trading for AD wasn't supposed to be the end. They were trying to form a super team with another all star player. That is a fact man.

They ended up getting #17 again which is commendable but they also were trying to set up for multiple title runs before AD had to resign by getting that 3rd guy while they had the max slot available last summer. Fast forward to now it's going to be really hard to improve this team going forward for another title run given the landscape of the league now.

Y'all just really too damn sensitive every time somebody brings up Bron in here.

Yeah and I thought you was gonna name dudes that could actually help. Not no damn Kemba Walker. :lol:

Yeah signing another superstar woulda been great. They tried to get Kawhi and he passed and guess what, Bron and AD still won the chip last year. Basically what you saying is unless the Lakers have 3 superstars, win the chip every year it's Lebron's fault. That's delusional. Got nothing to do with being sensitive. They lost, everybody deserves criticism but make sense at least.

Yeah and I thought you was gonna name dudes that could actually help. Not no damn Kemba Walker. :lol:

Yeah signing another superstar woulda been great. They tried to get Kawhi and he passed and guess what, Bron and AD still won the chip last year. Basically what you saying is unless the Lakers have 3 superstars, win the chip every year it's Lebron's fault. That's delusional. Got nothing to do with being sensitive. They lost, everybody deserves criticism but make sense at least.

Point out where I said any of this. This is where the sensitivity comes in.

Not me, the damn Lakers organization ie Rob, Jeanie and Co as well as Bron recruiting were trying to set themselves up for multiple title runs. You should be calling them delusional, not me for pointing out the facts of what happened.

Point out where I said any of this. This is where the sensitivity comes in.

Not me, the damn Lakers organization ie Rob, Jeanie and Co as well as Bron recruiting were trying to set themselves up for multiple title runs. You should be calling them delusional, not me for pointing out the facts of what happened.

From the start you been basically saying Lebron stopping the Lakers or something. :lol:

Umm the first year in LA doesn't count?

Then when we bring up AD coming and winning a chip you was like "well that's because of Klutch..."

Who cares??? :lol:

Yes. They were tryna get 3 superstars. **** don't always work out perfect. That's sports but guess what they still have Bron and AD on the roster, got one chip outta them so we'll see what happens.

The fact that you think they depleted all of our assets says a whole lot. Like they got nothing out the deal. :smh: :lol:

Doesn’t sound like anyone in here is being sensitive about any of this.

I guess its the topic of discussion for the moment, but seriously who cares about what happened in summer 2018 and 2019? The only thing that matters right now is summer 2021.

Judging by the comments a lot of people want Russ in LA. And I’m convinced all of them did not watch a single Lakers game because of us is 100% not what we need right now we need play makers and shooters and that’s it

Don’t blame the Twitter account. Blame the people that read this and think: oh this has merit.
They said kcp sign and trade. Lol he’s not a FA.

Since we are dwelling on the past

in an alternate universe, Bradley opts in and we trade

green, Kuzma, Bradley, cook, McGee and first rounder to OKC for CP3.

Cp3/kcp/Lebron/AD/Howard.

then Cp3 opted out this summer to take less per year but longer deal (3/60) vs one year 44.
Boom

From the start you been basically saying Lebron stopping the Lakers or something. :lol:

Then when we bring up AD coming and winning a chip you was like "well that's because of Klutch..."

Who cares??? :lol:

Yes. They were tryna get 3 superstars. **** don't always work out perfect. That's sports but guess what they still have Bron and AD on the roster, got one chip outta them so we'll see what happens.

The fact that you think they depleted all of our assets says a whole lot. Like they got nothing out the deal. :smh: :lol:

I'm not basically saying anything besides what I typed out. Get outchea feels and just read what's on the screen. The Lakers are a Klutch subsidiary that's another uncomfortable fact. I know we got AD and in a span of a few months we saw how great and how fragile he can be and his health and availability going forward is a legit concern. We need more to keep up with the elite teams and yes our war chest is really bare at the moment to improve the team going forward. I can all but guarantee that the Lakers brass isn't satisfied with just getting 1 chip from this Bron/AD pairing.

So Magic doesn’t like Dennis... I mean I’m not even a big fan of Schroeder but Magic still walks around saying he would still pick Lonzo over Tatum, Mitchell, Fox... my point is, no1 should give a flying fck what Magic says

yeah not sure how westbrook would fit :lol: he just a more consistent dennis??? :lol:

feel like the type of guard is they need is more the brogdan archetype
or the pure scorer elite shooter like dame or steph lol (not sure who would be on the next tier of that?)

but in hindsight they 100% should have traded kuz for bogdan (ATL one) :lol:

Also, why is Magic talking **** about players the Lakers might want to trade.

I know he can't actually be this stupid of a person.

I like our chances with a healthy LJ + AD any year.

just need to find LEGIT shooters who can live up to their reputation….easier said than done.

if there is anyway to sign AC and package KCP+Kuz for something we need that would be ideal…

fu187bszi3471.jpg

For whatever reason, I wouldn’t mind Westbrook playing alongside Bron. Idk if it’s because of the drama that comes with Russ, but I wouldn’t mind the idea.

yeah not sure how westbrook would fit :lol: he just a more consistent dennis??? :lol:

feel like the type of guard is they need is more the brogdan archetype
or the pure scorer elite shooter like dame or steph lol (not sure who would be on the next tier of that?)

but in hindsight they 100% should have traded kuz for bogdan (ATL one) :lol:
We tried. They countered with kuz for bjlecia and we hung up phone lol

Back
Top Bottom