**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ty Lue is a great offensive coach. Quick to make adjustments and makes great lineup decisions.

Thankful for Vogel bringing us a title but I wish Lue took the initial offer we gave him. Could’ve had Lue as the Hc and Vogel as the DC / lead assistant.

If Vogel got another hc opportunity we could’ve replaced him another defensive coach like Steve Clifford or something. Harder to replace/find offensive coaches than it is for defensive coaches IMO.

Ty Lue is a great offensive coach. Quick to make adjustments and makes great lineup decisions.

Thankful for Vogel bringing us a title but I wish Lue took the initial offer we gave him. Could’ve had Lue as the Hc and Vogel as the DC / lead assistant.

If Vogel got another hc opportunity we could’ve replaced him another defensive coach like Steve Clifford or something. Harder to replace/find offensive coaches than it is for defensive coaches IMO.
We won a title. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Unclear how any of it would have turned out.

Would I replace Caruso Kuzma green javale last year for 1 year of kyrie kd butler and embiid ? Hell no. Bc we won a title with the former. When you win a title. You cannot complain
about any moves made prior to that title.

You think cavs are sad they traded for Love? Fired Blatt? Or Heat are sad they traded for Shaq and gave him big long deal in 04? If clippers win it this year you think they are sad they traded their future for pg? Or nets for harden if they win?

nah

I said that. I’m happy we got Vogel.
Im just saying they could’ve had Lue and Vogel.

Reactions: DLF
I’m glad we didn’t get PG, he shoots like **** during playoffs. No way he survives that Lakers heat with those type of numbers, 4-17 in a loss :sick:

We need a starting center who can run up and down the floor and is excellent at rim runs (Javale) and at the same time can be an enforcer in the paint on D (Howard) who can also stretch the floor and be a decent threat to score from deep (Gasol).

When/If we find this all-in-one center we'll be alright cause it will prolong AD's health. He needs help inside cause tho he as tall as centers he also ain't built like a true center much like the athletic 7 foot all around baller deluxe KG wasnt playing center.

KG couldn't get nowhere with softies Nesterovic, Ervin Johnson, Olowokandi at C. Not until KG had battle tested centers like Perkins and PJ Brown did he finally win that chip. He needed some bangers alongside his skinny self.

What happened to this Kuzma? So many moves in his bag, shooting confidently and making smart decisions.

Notice how normal the hair look will tell you the answer.

And then he made a left turn at Hollywood and Vine with plans to head up and down the sunset strip, instantly transforming himself to da Kuz Baby lol

My big takeaway from watching the Suns/Nuggets and Clippers/Jazz series is that a healthy Lakers team easily wins the West. One of these teams is that impress, except for maybe Utah.

My big takeaway from watching the Suns/Nuggets and Clippers/Jazz series is that a healthy Lakers team easily wins the West. One of these teams is that impress, except for maybe Utah.

Agreed!
For all the flaws we can identify, I think a healthy laker goes to the finals pretty easily. We were about to beat the Suns in 5 before AD got hurt. Jazz look nice but AD always outplays Gobert.

Philly/Nets would be way tougher. Can’t say for sure that they’d beat the nets. I’m not trynna watch Wes on Kd for 30 minutes and I know Lebron doesn’t have it in him anymore. Vogel would put a good gameplan in to try and limit Kyrie but Kd would go off.

Would love to sign Iggy next year. Don’t know if he would take the minimum and I know he’s old but he’s a better Kawhi/KD defender than Wes.

Maybe he can put in good word for his buddy Steph too :nerd: :lol:

If we could somehow get Brogdon :nerd:
Idk but i just realized he’s a PG, i thought he was a SF/PF probably getting it confused with Bogdanović

There are so many B names that are similar :lol:

Idk but i just realized he’s a PG, i thought he was a SF/PF probably getting it confused with Bogdanović

There are so many B names that are similar :lol:
There’s like 5 bogdanovics

then there’s Boban from DAL too

Back
Top Bottom