**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This is why I was so adamant about us making the Kyle Lowry trade. From what we were hearing, the primary players involved were Schroeder and THT. Due to our cap situation, there's a decent chance that we lose both Dennis Schroeder and THT for nothing, It's poor asset management to let those guys go and get nothing in return.

Kyle Lowry is old but he would have been better for this team this year and next year.

Hindsight is 20/20. Probably should have made that move. But I will say that we would have been very thin on the bench. I think the trade was Dennis, KCP and THT. 2 guards gone.

What did he say?

Quote: “I haven’t really thought about it as much because it was during the season. I wasn’t really trying to give it too much train of thought. But I appreciate the opportunity that I’ve had here, and I just want to let my representation kind of handle all of that. I feel like they’ll steer me in the right direction wherever.”

Analysis: Horton-Tucker had the most polished answer of any Laker regarding his future. The use of past-tense verbs was interesting, and potentially telling if he ultimately seeks a larger role elsewhere. Horton-Tucker emerged as the Lakers’ ninth man in the regular season, only to predictably be benched because of his poor 3-point shooting and defensive struggles in the postseason.

Bro thats ALOT

A lot for an all star? 1 guy was unplayable in the playoffs, the other has regressed every season and German Rondo proved to be a fraud. I'd say it's a steal but Bulls probably won't bite unless Zach forces his way out.

Wouldn’t mind keeping one of these good young players to see how he pans out. Maybe THT becomes another one that we’ll see become an All Star on another team

197140317_4782797088415444_2243574695381673760_n.jpg

I’m not trying to watch Wes get barred up by KD for an entire series bro we need to rethink our entire roster.

How the **** are we going to beat Brooklyn next year??

Aite we need Steph or dame :smh: :rofl:
If we’ were healthy i had us losing to BK. We’d have to play 4 perfect games to beat them and the. pray they all don’t decide to go for 30+ on the same night.

With they way they roster was constructed getting 4 perfect games from Kuz/KCP/Drummond etc was damn near impossible

I “hate” that i have to jump on the “Draymond green effect” and call steph or dame (OR ANYONE AT THIS POINT) to come join the show

AD should change his style of play into Tim Duncans style of play.

It isnt flashy, but its safe.

Plus, if AD does the People's Brow after every made shot, it will be worth it.

Speaking of TD, I miss traditional PF/Cs. I know its the game evolving but I'm tired of tweeners out there. :lol:

a normal shooting series from our “shooters” and a healthy ramped up Lebron and AD and I had us beating Nets in 6.

AD and Lebron serves all sorts of matchup problems for BKN. You can put AD on KD Shroeder and Caruso on Kyrie and KCP and Mathews on Harden. Not to mention AD at C would tower over Griffin. The scrambling d of our guards would eliminate the Harris and Shamets of this world.

remember our Achilles heel are 6’8 and above wings. Suns had 4 of them. BKN has KD. That’s it. Rest are guards.

I say all this with a huge. IF. IF we are healthy and AD is mentally there to wanna take it inside out.

Back
Top Bottom