**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

reggie bollocks again?

thats a thin *** bench

gasol and dwight might be on their last legs by next season

Reggie played well the Knicks this year. It's like we keep saying, shooters come to the Lakers to die. Reggie was solid with Detroit, sucked with the Lakers and now he's playing better with the Knicks 🤷🏿‍♂️

I still think that potential roster is better than our current roster, especially giving us illegit third guy in Brogden

It's kind of frustrating watching these other playoff games. Atlanta legitimately has five shooters better than our best shooter. It makes no sense, especially when you consider the fact that LeBron generates so many uncontested looks.

The Lakers lead the league in missed wide open threes.

qdxN9tWpssV80XC8Vv-MHidAC1cSZiQpFGE7jxEijWQ.jpg

Gonna sound weird but next season i want them to experiment with non AD line ups as much as possible

It's kind of frustrating watching these other playoff games. Atlanta legitimately has five shooters better than our best shooter. It makes no sense, especially when you consider the fact that LeBron generates so many uncontested looks.

The Lakers lead the league in missed wide open threes.

ding ding ding

We can easily have shooters like other teams. You just have to be willing to give up 125 points in a playoff game.

we can roll out
Quinn cook/Mclemore/Lebron/McDermott/AD

We will score 120 but prob give up 145

We can easily have shooters like other teams. You just have to be willing to give up 125 points in a playoff game.

we can roll out
Quinn cook/Mclemore/Lebron/McDermott/AD

We will score 120 but prob give up 145

I feel you but there's a balance. Coach Vogel prioritizes defense first players above all else. Obviously it pays dividends on the defensive end but as he saw on the playoffs, we have far too many offensive players who are dead weight.

I feel you but there's a balance. Coach Vogel prioritizes defense first players above all else. Obviously it pays dividends on the defensive end but as he saw on the playoffs, we have far too many offensive players who are dead weight.
True but kcp Kuzma and Shroeder are “good” 3 point shooters.

Lebron and AD are too.

That’s 5 out of your 9 playoff rotations that are “good”. Recency bias says they are horrible 18 percent shooters.

Their defense is good enough to offset them not being “elite” at 3s.

mclemore types are “elite” at shooting but are so bad defensively that it’s a net negative.

elite shooters that are “good” defenders cost 20 mill+.

Zero chance lakers get dame

Likewise, not that I give a **** about the mavs but dame would not wanna play with doncic. Doncic dominates the ball for 20/24 seconds on the shot clock. Will be very hard to find a star for him to play next to. He needs an AD type to just set screens. Catch lobs and play elite defense. Even a gobert type would work

I been a big fan of Kuz from day 1 but maybe need a change too. Everybody can't handle the LA lifestyle and its seems like the more he's around that his game suffers. He had a great surprise rookie year, good second year and then it's been all bad. Clarkson got out and being in boring *** Utah focused him.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom