**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

g5879ewide371.jpg

As much as I want to have a big addition this off-season, I’m kinda prepping myself that we will have the same core pieces for next season. Just need to be 100% healthy.

As much as I want to have a big addition this off-season, I’m kinda prepping myself that we will have the same core pieces for next season. Just need to be 100% healthy.

Yeah. I see social media running wild with all kinds of trades involving Dame and other players.

I be happy with a pure 3 point shooter. One that will hit them when they get here...

I get keeping the core and health but them dudes can’t shoot anymore man lol

gotta shake things up

just gotta be average 3pt shooters tired of these 13% shooters lmao

Guys sometimes it’s I’m not a matter of choice. We act like the value that Kuzma Shroeder and kcp will give us will be huge returns. Nobody wants those guys either. Their stock is at an all time low.

They don’t necessarily need to land the popular sexy pick addition wise this offseason, especially when they don’t the trade capital to make that happen to begin with. If they can make some under the radar moves to land a piece which could compliment Lebron and AD that would be great, but realistically their hands are tired.

The best offseason acquisition is going to be having 4 plus months off to fully recover and get healthy.

I just want a solid veteran PG and we gucci.

Bron and Davis deserve a real vacation, it was hard enough having to play 4-5 weeks after the bubble

look what happened at the beginning of the season when everyone was healthy. If we got thrashed with a healthy squad then I’d be fully against ‘running it back’.
It’s so obvious we are gonna just run it back plus minor changes. Not only bc team was 21-7 with a lazyAD AND bc We don’t really have a choice. We gonna give Caruso what he wants. Shroeder 100 mill and Harrell likely opts in bc his stock is super low.

then we will look at trades for Kuzma and mid season if it ain’t working, prob look to package Shroeder and Kuzma or something. Not saying this is what I want but THIS IS LIKELY what will happen bc other options suck

Let the off-season full of rumors where the Lakers land a superstar begin
I’m thinking lillard Beal McCollum Simmons kawhi will all be lakers soon

I remember 3 years ago Stephen A saying lakers should trade Kuzma for Booker. LOL LOL. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, a professional espn nba analyst

Back
Top Bottom