**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

yeah that's anothing thing too if we are to get any like.. really really good third guy it ds, trezz, kuz, kcp, and THT prob gon be gone in some combination or another

I know we trash Kuzma and kcp Caruso etc

but these guys were gassed from a long playoff run and short offseason. At some point they just ran out of gas.

I wouldn’t mind a trade but let’s not overreact and trade guys just to trade them. Let’s hope they take a nice long break to get right mentally and come back mentally stronger next season

Except Kuzma. **** that guy lol

1622857062170.jpeg

Ridiculous that the core we brought back from the Bubble were hobbled/tired yet Dwight, Danny and Rondo seem in good shape.
Rondo played half the year only.

Dwight and Danny were vets and know how to play long into playoffs and bounce back.

AD didn’t know how to adjust his routine likely.

just a thought. Might not be even true.

This is a super weird take for a number of reasons:

1. The guy who posted it is a jazz fan, a team that's been around for 60 years and hasn't sniffed a title. He's taking about "one chip" like they're easy to come by

2. There's no way the Lakers could have kept all those players. That's well over $300m in contracts on that roster

3. Even if the Lakers did keep all of those guys, that's a first-round exit team. Maybe they luck out and went around but they're not winning a championship.

4. We still have AD, who is better than all of those guys combined.

This is a super weird take for a number of reasons:

1. The guy who posted it is a jazz fan, a team that's been around for 60 years and hasn't sniffed a title. He's taking about "one chip" like they're easy to come by

2. There's no way the Lakers could have kept all those players. That's well over $300m in contracts on that roster

3. Even if the Lakers did keep all of those guys, that's a first-round exit team. Maybe they luck out and went around but they're not winning a championship.

4. We still have AD, who is better than all of those guys combined.
Oh I assumed he was just trolling?

If serious, who cares. Who is he? Next.

The one chip is funny af because his 2 “homegrown”superstars weren’t enough to win a title :lol:

The same thing he’s making fun of at least 2 other teams have gone the same route and are in really good spot to “win one chip” before the jazz.
Nets have the best chance to win one and they got at least 3 future HOF’ers on that squad.

Clips are next but they are worse than us.

Correct me if i’m wrong but Pels are only gonna wanna switch the pics if they are higher ( which most likely won’t happen, at least i hope)

So the tools the Lakers will have to upgrade the roster includes:
  1. Tax payer MLE ($5 mil)
  2. Minimum salary spots
  3. Trade friendly contracts of guys with low value… Kuz, KCP and Trez (if he opts in)
  4. 2021 first round draft pick

I'm actually kinda relieved this season is over. With all the injuries it just felt like this wouldn't be our year. Only thing I'm mad about is not pulling the trigger for Lowry, he would have been perfect against the suns especially.

The biggest adjustment we can make for next year is convincing ad and Bron to play the 4 and 5 more, especially in the playoffs. That and finding a ball handler that can hit 3s when the defense goes under are the most obvious fixes.

I'm excited to have an early 20s pick again. So far I like kessler Edwards and trey Murphy.

my gosh i was a big fan of kuz now i hate that guy the most.
It’s like yall don’t really watch
So the tools the Lakers will have to upgrade the roster includes:
  1. Tax payer MLE ($5 mil)
  2. Minimum salary spots
  3. Trade friendly contracts of guys with low value… Kuz, KCP and Trez (if he opts in)
  4. 2021 first round draft pick

Kuzma poison pill contract makes him untradeable till midseason I think.

Anthony Davis needs to committ to his body this summer... this dude came in all fat in January and nobody mentioned a damn thing... dude had a belly and a chubby face.
I'd also love for him to stop being all akward when it comes to jumping and landing.... dudes legs are all over the place and he loves to land on one leg and put all his weight on it.

Back
Top Bottom