**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Shroeder has to be resigned no matter what. He would be a trade asset. Him and Kuzma can give you 32 mill in tradable asset along with 2027 pick and this years first rounder.

Would y’all do: Shroeder Kuzma Harrell for Russell Westbrook? Pure hypothetical and fun. Not serious or thought about much

Shroeder has to be resigned no matter what. He would be a trade asset. Him and Kuzma can give you 32 mill in tradable asset along with 2027 pick and this years first rounder.

Would y’all do: Shroeder Kuzma Harrell for Russell Westbrook? Pure hypothetical and fun. Not serious or thought about much
No. Not with Bron and AD. We’re stuck with the type of players that’ll work well with us unless Bron takes a step back.

Who are the realistic 2nd and 3rd tier players we can realistically target via trade (either direct or multi team trade?

ie McCollum....Derozan....Myles Turner.....

a wild card like Darren Collison would be nice

Who are the realistic 2nd and 3rd tier players we can realistically target via trade (either direct or multi team trade?

ie McCollum....Derozan....Myles Turner.....

a wild card like Darren Collison would be nice
We need the Victor Oladipos of the league. An obviously good player but not one who is completely out of our financial reach

He meant Dlo not Russell Westbrook
Ahhhhh. That russ makes more sense :lol:

we’ve come full circle back to D-Lo. never wanted him gone tbh. Especially if you weren’t keeping half the guys on that team anyways for that locker room situation to be a big deal. but i understand why.

Wouldn’t mind Zo IF HE CONTINUES HIS 3PT Improvement

Last edited:
Believe the Lakers offered D'Lo $80M before the Warriors stepped in to do the sign and trade for him two summers ago.

Probably a good thing that happened because the roster would've been razor thin with only him, Bron, AD and Kuz.

where did the Russ thing even come from like our biggest thing right now is we need three point shooting Russ does not help at all.

Russ gonna have staples sounding like WW3 with all his misses.
sorry I brought up Russ just for fun. Why Russ? I was trying to think of poison pill contracts teams would wanna get rid of that would match appx Kuzma and Shroeder. I was thinking the cp3, Russ, wall types. Not a serious discussion just for fun.

realistic:if you don’t want a poison pill type dude (35 mill and above type) then it’s gotta be 10-20 mill types if you trade Kuzma and or Shroeder. Remember teams would have to want Shroeder and Kuzma. Can’t be coming up with Shroeder and Kuzma for Lavine type deals without realizingChicago don’t want these bums lol. They got coby white and markenen

Let’s all be real honest

our best bet may be resigning Shroeder at84 mill (and believe me: I HATE that guy with a passion). Bringing him off the bench. Let Lebron run point. Bring back Danny green for 3.75 mill. Bring in Howard lol. Trade or do whatever you can to bring in Rondo.
Basically run it back with combo of last two years.

I say this out of necessity bc I don’t think anyone wants our trash

I think wes wants to come back so he may be willing to wiggle on his contract

and I don’t think Bron gonna be able
Or willing to run point full time again
Hence the Dennis signing but he proved to be a cancer

a513sbg7zb371.jpg

Lakers: we bringing in Harrell to spare AD in regular season so he can load manage

Also lakers: proceeds NOT to load manage AD when he clearly needed it and use Harrell correctly.

Swap the thunder getting all the picks and i’d believe it :lol:

sorry I brought up Russ just for fun. Why Russ? I was trying to think of poison pill contracts teams would wanna get rid of that would match appx Kuzma and Shroeder. I was thinking the cp3, Russ, wall types. Not a serious discussion just for fun.

realistic:if you don’t want a poison pill type dude (35 mill and above type) then it’s gotta be 10-20 mill types if you trade Kuzma and or Shroeder. Remember teams would have to want Shroeder and Kuzma. Can’t be coming up with Shroeder and Kuzma for Lavine type deals without realizingChicago don’t want these bums lol. They got coby white and markenen
I have heard from a few laker fans. That Westbrook would be perfect here.

D

Back
Top Bottom