**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching Joker play great in the paint just makes me even more frustrated with AD....

I have the same feeling watching Embiid yesterday, bro. I don't get why AD doesn't just take these smaller defenders to the post and punish them. I understand that he's not as thick as Jokic and Embiid but he's still much bigger and stronger than a lot of the defenders he goes up against. It's frustrating to watch him shoot the contested jump shots over 6 ft 6 defenders. He left defenses off the hook by shooting jumpers instead of punishing them for putting smaller guys on him.

I have the same feeling watching Embiid yesterday, bro. I don't get why AD doesn't just take these smaller defenders to the post and punish them. I understand that he's not as thick as Jokic and Embiid but he's still much bigger and stronger than a lot of the defenders he goes up against. It's frustrating to watch him shoot the contested jump shots over 6 ft 6 defenders. He left defenses off the hook by shooting jumpers instead of punishing them for putting smaller guys on him.

It’s just will
AD the type of dude to use a bidet after going number 1. It’s just what it is.

With what assets? The Wizards would desperately need them to rebuild.
The only assets we got lol

it prob gon take a Dennis sign and trade tho as well as bye bye Kuz tht prob KCP too for money

Trezz seems like he gonna opt out and dip but then he might do them a solid and agree to a sign and trade since he’s klutch

Refs better give us some respect next season too. So frustrating not to get any calls they would for other teams.

I’m hoping someone either

Lavine or Curry just comes out and says “hey i want out and i only want to be in LA :lol: Curry & Lavine only have next season

Dame/Beal gonna be harder to get beat with their extensions :lol:

I’m hoping someone either

Lavine or Curry just comes out and says “hey i want out and i only want to be in LA :lol: Curry & Lavine only have next season

Dame/Beal gonna be harder to get beat with their extensions :lol:

We could maybe put together a package for Lavine but there's no way he could amass the assets to get Beal, Dame or Curry.

We could maybe put together a package for Lavine but there's no way he could amass the assets to get Beal, Dame or Curry.
Definitely think Dame and Beal are out the question. ;Don’t think they get dealt until at least another 2-3 years

Curry could go the “AD route” but highly doubt he will.

Lavine ive wanted to be a laker for soooo long. i’d be GEEKED if they get a package done for Lavine

The only assets we got lol

it prob gon take a Dennis sign and trade tho as well as bye bye Kuz tht prob KCP too for money

Trezz seems like he gonna opt out and dip but then he might do them a solid and agree to a sign and trade since he’s klutch

That makes no sense as the Wizards wouldn’t want Dennis though as Russ has the worst contract in the league so the Wizards aren’t moving him anytime soon lol The Wiz also moved a protected 1st to Houston for Russ so they desperately need draft assets.

For real though after seeing Lebron’s body language against the Suns.....who would want to play with him?

You make a mistake or miss a shot, he puts his head down and doesn’t run back on D and makes you feel like a scrub. You hear about how he’s a great leader and teammate but his attitude has been horrible on the court

I think guys would love to play with AD but not so much Lebron

For real though after seeing Lebron’s body language against the Suns.....who would want to play with him?

You make a mistake or miss a shot, he puts his head down and doesn’t run back on D and makes you feel like a scrub. You hear about how he’s a great leader and teammate but his attitude has been horrible on the court

After seeing how trash they played, why would Bron wanna play with them? It goes both ways. They were all horrible.

Still will never forget when Kuz pushed his *** to close out on a guy :loo

As long as we trade Kuzma, I’ll be happy. It’ll be the best for host parties.

I think this sometimes happens with aging superstars who are extremely accomplished in their careers but simply aren’t patient with younger players.. Hell, it happened with Mike, Kobe, KG, Malone (later in Utah), etc. etc. later in all of their careers. Granted, none of their teams were anywhere near contending but all showed frustration with younger players in different ways when they were hard but nowhere near THAT hard on younger players earlier in their career (I.e. MJ’s treatment of Bulls rookies like Keith Booth vs his later treatment of Kwame Brown).

I think it's the opposite. People would rather play with LeBron as opposed to AD.

LeBron had crappy body language in the 18-19 season and that didn't hurt us the following season when we won a title.

Ya'll gonna do this silly "who wants to play with Lebron" thing again? :lol:

After he just got AD here and just won a ring. :smh: Man dudes are beyond spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom