**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The excuses for this team and Dlo are ridiculous it's not the back to back we are just terrible

Last edited:
So how much longer we wait for d'angelo?! Advanced stats or not...dude is basura. First 2yrs dont traject to dlo being a great player....where tyreke evans, michael carter williams at?!

The excuses for this team and Dlo are ridiculous it's not the back to back we are just terrible

Who said they weren't terrible? :lol:

They lost by 1 last night, in a hard fought game.

They getting dragged tonight, on the road.

Which is it? 1 point loss bad, or 30 point loss?

Kobe/Pau/LO/Bynum used to win 60+ games and lose to the Bobcats. **** happens.

Everyone always on the ledge every time the ball don't bounce our way. Have some perspective.

We aren't good. We gon lose. We WANT to lose, also. By 1, by 30, don't matter.

WE ARE BETTER THAN WE WERE LAST YEAR, ALREADY, IN FEBRUARY, PERIOD.

Perspective. 90% of y'all don't have it.

Bunch of sorry quitters on this team.

Once we get rid of the cancers, only then will we be anything close to competitive.

Negative Zero effort tonight. Pathetic, pitiful, and an embarrassment to the franchise.

That's why Magic and Mitch bout to make some big moves.

Randle - OUT

Mozgov - OUT

DLo - #ON THE CLOCK

Deng - OUT

It starts with these four scrubs. Notice how they're all starters.

Lol how the criticism always skirts Ingram, Clarkson & Nance.... ALWAYS.

I don't want to hear, yeah he's still a rookie about Ingram anymore.. Treat him exactly the same way you treated Russell.. If you're going to have an opinion, at least have consistency of it.

Yeah this game is all Russell & Randle's fault..

Ingram out here with 3 points, 1-7 shooting, 2 REBs , 0 AST, 2 TOs in 29 minutes...... If Russell put up this game last season, he would have gotten KILLED. In the last 14 games, he's scored 5 or less 7 times... Russell did that 7 times the whole season last year (9 if you count 2 games, he left early first half with injury)

I'm all for giving people time to figure it out, but I'm at least consistent with it. Ingram deserves time, as does Russell... As do most young players... But the issue in this thread, and this fan base in general is a complete lack of consistency of hot takes.

Ingram is multi-dimensional, is quicker, faster, and stronger than Russell's soft ***. And so are Nance and Clarkson.

Period.

DSlow is a one-dimensional scrub whose nonchalant play and fake Hollywood persona are cancerous to anything associated with Purple And Gold.

I'll wait till next year give Ingram chance to put weight on but even if he's trash on O at least he will be a better defensive players than Dlo

Lol how the criticism always skirts Ingram, Clarkson & Nance.... ALWAYS.

I don't want to hear, yeah he's still a rookie about Ingram anymore.. Treat him exactly the same way you treated Russell.. If you're going to have an opinion, at least have consistency of it.

Yeah this game is all Russell & Randle's fault..

Ingram out here with 3 points, 1-7 shooting, 2 REBs , 0 AST, 2 TOs in 29 minutes...... If Russell put up this game last season, he would have gotten KILLED. In the last 14 games, he's scored 5 or less 7 times... Russell did that 7 times the whole season last year (9 if you count 2 games, he left early first half with injury)

I'm all for giving people time to figure it out, but I'm at least consistent with it. Ingram deserves time, as does Russell... As do most young players... But the issue in this thread, and this fan base in general is a complete lack of consistency of hot takes.

Keep speaking that truth E.

#gospel

View media item 2334779

Last edited:
BI can do everything on the court, he needs to put it all together and obviously get strong.

Dlo has severe limitations that we've all talked about (slow, walks the ball up, can't drive, not athletic, etc)

The biggest thing is Dlo talks the talk but doesn't back it up. ice in my veins, I'm the leader, "this my **** ". So naturally he gets more of the heat

Also, Dlo has the ball in his hands as a PG, he can literally call for a pick and go to work whenever he wants, but he can't

Last edited:
"Everything starts with Me."

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Ingram is multi-dimensional, is quicker, faster, and stronger than Russell's soft ***. And so are Nance and Clarkson.

Period.

DSlow is a one-dimensional scrub whose nonchalant play and fake Hollywood persona are cancerous to anything associated with Purple And Gold.

:rolleyes

Your D'lo hate is over the top annoying bro. He's a second year 20 year old PG averaging 14,5, and 4 in only 26 minutes per game in a season where he's been battling some injuries on and off.

You want to give up on your 6'5 20 year old PG go ahead but its foolish to do. I admit he hasn't progressed as much as I thought he would this year but a variety of factors are contributing to that mostly injuries and minutes. I think he will realize after the season that he has a lot to work on and will come back very strong next year. D'lo's game isn't athleticism and it never will be, he's a guy that will have too pick and choose his spots and rely on his jumper, floaters, and post game against smaller guards to succeed. That will take a little bit more time to develop than a guy who's uber athletic. Have some damn patience we suck anyway this year.

Also, like E said Russ has shown WAYYYYYY more than Ingram has. Be consistent with your hate. Ingram is way farther from being a competent NBA player than Dlo is.

Last edited:
Also, like E said Russ has shown WAYYYYYY more than Ingram has. Be consistent with your hate. Ingram is way farther from being a competent NBA player than Dlo is.

My comparison was Rookie Seasons... That's what bothers me.

No need to compare 2nd year Russell to Rookie Ingram..

But Rookie Russell to Rookie Ingram.... Russell was the better player by far... Had Russell played like Ingram has last year, he'd be killed for it, even worse than he already did when he played significantly better

Anyway, I think it's best for the Lakers to trade Mozgov and Lou

We probably still need Deng since BI has his offensive slumps every so often

Say we get the number 2 pick, who would y'all want to take assuming Fultz is taken first? I'm weary on Lonzo Ball and a G like Dennis Smith doesn't fit too well. Think Josh Jackson would fit like a glove though. A Russell, Jackson, Ingram PG,SG,SF tandem would be extra freaking intriguing and one hell of a young nucleus.

Im praying we can move Lou Will so the tank is on and we can secure that top 3 pick.

As bad as BI has been offensively, somehow he still has the trust of the head coach as a rookie. That counts for something in my book.

Back
Top Bottom