**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

does anyone know where to find this shirt in a 3XL? trying to get it for someone for christmas but time is running out 🥶
AEEE32E8-CC36-4C82-B9D0-5831255B9E83.png

I’d be ok with with 4/60M

Anyhow. Just reading up about the potential THT offers

So the max another team can offer THT is about 9.5 mill first year and 10 million second year. They can get creative and “poison pill” the contract in years 3 and 4 and offer UP to 30 million and 32 Million for years 3 and 4 (or any number between 10 and 30).

either way we can match.

most we can offer for year 1 for THT is 10.5.

if he takes qualifying offer of 1.8 this summer...he will still be a restricted FA next summer too.

Another interesting thing is that the most we can offer Harrell next summer is 11.5 or so million assuming he opts out. So he’s definitely gone bc a team like Charlotte will offer him 15 or so assuming he plays good for us
I don't think I would give Kuz more than $12.5M per year. If he plays really well, then $15M is acceptable.

:rofl:
This is GREAT
Especially since we won a Chip within this time

Door been closed on Jerry West
but you still hate to see it.
Mans got caught, now he on the summer jam screen.

Wild reckless to be a member of an organization like the clippers trash talking any franchise that has been to a conference finals, let alone one with 17 championships, that you pay rent to just to play in their city.

Like Jerry. what team do you want to be your legacy?????
Kinda weird that seems to be a difficult question for him.

Ooof, Jerry, what is you doing?

What’s the penalty for this if there was sufficient evidence for this kind of tampering? Nullify Kawhi’s contract? Ala the Joe Smith ordeal with Minny? If so, that would be devastating and all they’d have is PG :lol:

“Pay your respects” Jerry was coming through with a bag smh eff the clippers as a team and an organization

the man who brought shaq and drafted kobe, you really hate to see it.

to his defense, he wanted to come back and retire with the lakers but the buss kids or jeanie specifically had no interest IIRC.

Can you imagine the outrage if Pelinka had been on the phone with a guy trying to sue him...

It’s so damn obvious they went above and beyond to tamper. The clippers sent a damn rep to all of Kawhis games in Toronto.

I guess they want video evidence with west and Wilkes each holding two forms of Id

we know nothing will happen but I hate the double standard.

And right...jwilkes is just a random guy. Def not someone that hangs out with kawhis camp backstage:

BD6A859A-020C-4F0A-8574-CD86BB929BC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom