**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Schroder may want to re-think starting. He's been damn near invisible this half . :lol:
Yup

His problem is THT never seen a play he doesn’t like for himself
Kuzma also been real good

Harrell also like “what about me??”

let’s hope this isn’t a too many cooks type of situation.

way too many post ups by guys that should never post up like Morris and Matthews. good to get it all out now before the season lol

also he morris/harrell pick and roll LOL

also, harrell on clippers: dunking machine.
harrell on lakers: jump shot clanger.

Last edited:
Lost in all this THT hoopla is that Kuz has also been balling out, but again i never doubted he can score in this role, it's playing off AD/Bron that's the issue. Bringing in Gasol, & playing with Schroeder/Trez should help with that
Trez is who I’m really worried about

we need a real 7 footer off the bench. Or at least exploit the other team with his offense. He never gets the ball playing with tht and kuzma

Trezz is an easy 12-16, and that’s all we need from him. He’s the energy / hustle guy on the team.

bchtz57fwp561.jpg

My wish list is to start

lebron
Kcp
Mathews
AD
Gasol

Sub Lebron out earlier by 1-2 mins compared to last year. Bring in Shroeder. Sit Mathews next and being in kuzma. Sit gasol. Send AD to center. Bring in morris. Or Caruso if team they play is small

shroeder
AC
kuzma
Morris
AD

2nd quarter sometime
shroeder
Tht
Kuzma
Morris
Trez

2nd quarter closing:
Lebron
Kcp
Kuzma
Trez
AD

See what happens

I'm messing around on minutes distribution on this spreadsheet and this is hard without imaginarily making one or two of the players mad. :lol:
I keep hearing about how we gotta play Mathews these big mins but we need to give him the Danny Green rotation. 15-20 at most. Lie to him, tell him we are preserving him for playoffs

Morris too. 12-17 mins max. Guy was a buyout guy and a vet min guy after no other team wanted him.

that will open things up

I keep hearing about how we gotta play Mathews these big mins but we need to give him the Danny Green rotation. 15-20 at most. Lie to him, tell him we are preserving him for playoffs

Morris too. 12-17 mins max. Guy was a buyout guy and a vet min guy after no other team wanted him.

that will open things up
I took Kieff out of the rotation entirely and it's still difficult giving guys minutes. :lol: I think Kuzma will have to play more PF to give Matthews/Caruso minutes and enough minutes to THT to develop.

20201217_231559.jpg

Deadline is Monday, don't think an extension gets done.
I’d be ok with with 4/60M

Anyhow. Just reading up about the potential THT offers

So the max another team can offer THT is about 9.5 mill first year and 10 million second year. They can get creative and “poison pill” the contract in years 3 and 4 and offer UP to 30 million and 32 Million for years 3 and 4 (or any number between 10 and 30).

either way we can match.

most we can offer for year 1 for THT is 10.5.

if he takes qualifying offer of 1.8 this summer...he will still be a restricted FA next summer too.

Another interesting thing is that the most we can offer Harrell next summer is 11.5 or so million assuming he opts out. So he’s definitely gone bc a team like Charlotte will offer him 15 or so assuming he plays good for us

Back
Top Bottom