**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Send Javale and a pick to the Knicks for Robinson. Solves our backup center #2 issue.

This will free up $2.5 mil in salary. We then sign Gasol outright for $5.1 mil.

We sign Boogie if we need him later.
20201122_124100.jpg
lol
Why would New York do that?

lol
Why would New York do that?
Javale contract expires. They have no future plans to extend Robinson past his current deal. They also get a pick in return.

Robinson was almost drafted by the Lakers several years ago too. I'm sure they're eyeing him in a trade for Javale.

Win win.

I’m assuming it’s true guys on the team didn’t really **** with Dwight.
Not sure how we don’t bring him back for the minimum.

Very possible the lakers are trying to trade McGee for nothing so they can offer kieff more via early bird rights.
And offer to Marc is still vet min
Marc no way wants vet minimum.

Kieff going to Clippers is more and more likely by the day. He will have little if any role on this new Lakers lineup.

Marc no way wants vet minimum.

Kieff going to Clippers is more and more likely by the day. He will have little if any role on this new Lakers lineup.
Word?

min clippers with ibaka Zubac Patterson Morris the 4 and 5 and kawhi added if playing small ball

Vs knowing he DID have a role on a team he knows and will be part of a AD gasol McGee kuzma quad that know their roles

I’m shocked it’s so hard to get a taker for javale and a 2nd

javale is a 3 time champ. Knows his role. Good locker room guy. Catch lobs. Athletic. Teams are handing out cash to hernangomez types and all of a sudden Javale is unplayable?

Word?

min clippers with ibaka Zubac Patterson Morris the 4 and 5 and kawhi added if playing small ball

Vs knowing he DID have a role on a team he knows and will be part of a AD gasol McGee kuzma quad that know their roles
Well that's on Kieff to decide on what role he feels fits him best. Lakers look like they're trying to play more in transition than ever.

And it seems like he and his brother's goal has always been to try and win a chip together on the same squad.

I’m shocked it’s so hard to get a taker for javale and a 2nd

javale is a 3 time champ. Knows his role. Good locker room guy. Catch lobs. Athletic. Teams are handing out cash to hernangomez types and all of a sudden Javale is unplayable?
For all those things you named is why I believe Rob has a shot in getting Robinson back for him plus NY gets a pick. Javale would be a boost to the Knicks locker room

Knicks just traded away Ed Davis for Omari spellman and a second round pick

Wonder if they making room at C for Javale?

Back
Top Bottom