**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hope Losing Bradley/Rondo opens up more minutes for THT i'm sold on that kid.

SOON :pimp: , kid has natural ability scoring the ball & has gotten in way better shape from then to the bubble

Ever since I first seen the kid play I was reminded of only one player. Andre Igoudala.

Explains to me why we were never trippin on signing Iggy last year.

We already had Baby Iggy in tow.

THT will crack the regular season rotation this year for sure. 3&D with all kinds of playmaking skills and creativity with the ball, not afraid to go to the rack and throw one down, and who can play both SG and SF. Can't fk'n wait.

Ever since I first seen the kid play I was reminded of only one player. Andre Igoudala.

Explains to me why we were never trippin on signing Iggy last year.

We already had Baby Iggy in tow.

THT will crack the regular season rotation this year for sure. 3&D with all kinds of playmaking skills and creativity with the ball who can play both SG and SF. Can't fk'n wait.

Not near the athlete that Iggy was but i do see a lot of similarities in terms of creating off the dribble & being able to finish in trafic. A bigger Eric Gordon was a nice comp i saw too, plays way bigger than his listed height & uses contact a lot.

he's in a perfect situation where's he's already learned from some of the best playmakers of all time in Bron, Rondo, Kidd. He has all the confidence & skill, next step for him is improving the shooting & we have a great piece to grow with AD

Shams says us and Raptors for Gasol, we're trying to "improve" offer.

That means we're tryin to trade Javale and Kuzma.

KCP has almost recouped all of that $80 mil that he left on the table in Detroit with us, that's brazy.

If we have to trade Javale and a pick to pay Marc something like $5.3 mil, we should do it.

Then sign Boogie when he's ready to hit the basketball court.

We'll survive the regular season running a combination of AD, Gasol, Cacok, and Trezz at the 5.

Training staff will get Boogie ready for the playoffs.

Is Marc even good? Does he still hit threes? Can he slide his feet? Can he run or jump? I don’t get the appeal. I guess he’s a big body that can’t be moved and can set screens.

On this team, Marc would be a 15-20 MPG and situational match ups (Jokic, Embiid).

Definitely not giving up Kuz or THT for him.

Marc spreads the floor and can block a shot here and there but we needed a back for Javele and that was dwight...

Marc would be nice, but I'd like to keep McGee, Marc isn't a starter anymore, unless they bringing in another center at the Vet Min

Shams says us and Raptors for Gasol, we're trying to "improve" offer.

That means we're tryin to trade Javale and Kuzma.
Nah man

def not kuzma and javale

just javale and a future2nd to knicks with knicks maybe kieff to Raptors and gasol to lakers. Sign and trades.

gasol probably weighing Raptors offer of like 4 mill and lakers minimum offe
No water trade kuzma just to add gasol. Makes no sense. We have 0 real wings

if we trade Javale and pick up Marc we still need another backup C, and a pick(s) is gone. Lateral move IMO unless boogie or some other warm body is coming in for the minimum.

Very possible the lakers are trying to trade McGee for nothing so they can offer kieff more via early bird rights.
And offer to Marc is still vet min

Send Javale and a pick to the Knicks for Robinson. Win-win for Knicks cause McGee is expiring and they get a pick.
Getting Robinson this solves our backup center #2 problem.

This will then free up $2.5 mil in salary. We then sign Gasol outright for $5.1 mil.

We sign Boogie if we need him later.
20201122_124100.jpg

Dewayne Dedmon is on the market & just got bought out, i don't see why he wouldnt take the minimum.

he was trash last year but he was also playing for ATL & Sacramento, the two years prior he shot 35 & 37% from three & is a legit 7 footer who has some rim protection skills

Back
Top Bottom