**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think the media overhyped our spending power this off-season.

We had to use the 9 mill exception bc that’s the best bang for the buck.m to improve the roster. With that said, it was gonna be all vet minimum guys except kcp.

agents knew that and hence rob probably knew rondo Bradley kieff were all goners. Along with green that’s a whole new squad.

Pre-FA we though mid level guys we’re gonna be ibaka, grant, Gallo, bogs

Boy were we wrong

turns out it was only Ibaka...oh no wait, Harrell said he’ll take the mid level? Damn who do we take? That’s where the rest of the roster matters. Ibaka is a system player that plugs in. Perfect for last years lakers. But for this years anorexic squad we have(on 10 on roster so far and rest of guys will be JR smith like) we need a playmaker and hence Harrell was our guy

if Harrell chose Charlotte and IBaja chose Clippers, we would have been really screwed

Trez should still play most of his minutes at the 5 next to AD/Kuz/Kieff. This has the makings of a dominant squad because of all the firepower. 65+ wins in a normal year, 55+ this season. At the end of the day nobody can match up with Bron or AD and we have plenty of pieces to free them up so they can go to work

Boogie
Kieff
Dudley
Waiters
?

And call it a day

😂 we here again

You got that right brother, here the clowns go again! Like ben maller

Ima tell all the skeptics this year like I told them all last year when all the clowns thought the Lakers goofed by signing Bradley, Dwight, and called them "old and washed" lmao

Folks think Ty Lue gonna know what to do with Ibaka any better than how Frank gonna utilize Trez? LOL

Last edited:
What do the other competing teams have to offer? If it’s just vet min than going to the Lakeshow is a no brainer.

I hope Losing Bradley/Rondo opens up more minutes for THT i'm sold on that kid.

SOON :pimp: , kid has natural ability scoring the ball & has gotten in way better shape from then to the bubble

Last edited:
Looks like Kieff is leaning towards the Clippers :smh: .

Wishlist for these minimums are Gasol/Dedmon, Ariza, Wayne Ellington, Austin Rivers would be fine as a third PG.... not much left out there. Ideally for me

Javale/Gasol/Cacok
AD/Trez
LBJ/Kuz/Ariza
KCP/Wes/THT
German Rondo/Caruso/ Rivers?Napier?Ellington?

Is Kieff needed if you get Marc?
Up to Kuzma. Those minutes are his for the taking then we can allow Cacok to slide up the depth chart

Tbh I feel Lakers brass believe we dont need Kieff with Trezz there to play heavy minutes at the 4 position.

Makes sense cause we can use AD and Trezz at the 5 for small ball, Gasol and McGee in traditional sets.

I don’t know what lakers are waiting for

they need 3-4 players with training camp in about a week. We only have one type of contract to offer. The list is there. Make the call and offer it. lol

two brothers on same team is very gimmicky and can be dangerous with team chemistry IMO.

Back
Top Bottom