**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll make sure to serve you the crow when you find out tonight that Mitch and the Buss siblings are on the trip.

We can find that out easily. You projecting insight into what that means is the hilarious part. Save some crow for yourself when they don't make that blockbuster trade though.

They can get a lot more than Lou for Rubio and Shabazz. And why would they take Deng or Mosgov? They aren't in any dire cap straits, especially with Pek retiring at the end of the season.

Deng is actually a great fit in Minny. Because of Thibs. Plus a lot of opportunity to be a Stretch 4.

I'll make sure to serve you the crow when you find out tonight that Mitch and the Buss siblings are on the trip.
We can find that out easily. You projecting insight into what that means is the hilarious part. Save some crow for yourself when they don't make that blockbuster trade though.
Like I keep telling you guys....I've been saying from Day One that DLO ain't the answer cause he the cancer. I've been saying from Day One that DLo won't be a Laker by the time his rookie contract expires. Trades scenarios, blockbuster deals, etc notwithstanding, DLo will NOT be a Laker when it's all said and done.

Most of you believe DLo is here to stay. The crow is marinating for those DLo believers. Period.

Like reasonable logic says Jeanie will/should fire Mitch and Jim at season's end. I don't think them sitting together means anything.

I don't even think yr rumor has any basis. Just wishful thinking on our part connecting Thibs and Loul. They had money to offer him in the offseason and didn't.

Back to D.Lo when this was about Mitch, Jim and Jeanie....
mean.gif
Right...Mitch and the Buss siblings are on the trip because they are indeed looking to make moves prior to the deadline.

Whether or not the moves they make (if they make a deal) are going to bring in a star isn't the point. The point is, the moves they may make will NOT have anything to do with putting the Lakers in better position to tank. They will be made to make the Lakers' roster better as Ingram, Zubac, and Nance develop into key pieces.

The core IS Ingram, Zubac, and Nance, NOT DLo, Randle, and Ingram.

I don't even think yr rumor has any basis. Just wishful thinking on our part connecting Thibs and Loul. They had money to offer him in the offseason and didn't.
they gave that $ to aldrich and extended Dieng.

deng and t-rob for ricky and aldrich......pleeeease

smh

And if the trade deadline comes and goes like it has the past two years when we've been in a similar situation, will you leave for the rest of the season?

And if the trade deadline comes and goes like it has the past two years when we've been in a similar situation, will you leave for the rest of the season?

We got a better chance at a number 1 draft pick then him leaving...

Last edited:
Fire myself? LMFAO

The only way I'd leave is if DLo is still a Laker by the time he's 25. That's a long time from now bruh 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom