**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Its a catch 22, we got depth but unfortunately guys get stale sitting on the bench....thats why practice and “staying ready” is such a big deal.

if our bench is playing like it has these past 5 games, + everyone healthy come april/may....we gunna be tuff to beat

he def was trying to get others involved but i think it got to a point where he knew he didn't have it that night :lol:
cuz he def did not

Last night was CRAZY

- all those missed layups by Dwight (he has no touch on layups)
- Lebron and KCP missed dunks
- came back from 20+ deficits two separate times
- TD and QC going OFF
- CarusGOAT getting hurt
- Laker killer Augustin sat out, along with a couple ORL rotational players
- Fultz triple double
- we STILL almost won

entertaining game for sure

roco.PNG

Watching the replay right now....yeah this just seems like a throw away game. Game 41 of 82. Not worried.

BI with 44 pts and a clutch gw shot to end the jazz win streak.

Edit: refs rigged it smh. Called a foul on the pelicans before the inbounds with only 0.2 left lmaoooo

Edit 2: finished with 49 8 6 on only 25 shot attempts. Even missed 4 Ft in overtime or coulda had a 50 piece. Terrific performance

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Y’all underestimating Griffin. He knew Kuzma was the player they didn’t want. I’m sure the lakers were willing to part with EVERYONE except one of the young core. Griffin chose everyone except Kuzma. And did so for a reason. He ain’t stupid

I like Bi too but we got Anthony ******* Davis y’all :lol:

Nola wasn’t doing that trade without getting BI either. It wasn’t choose “choose 2/3 or 3/4 of our young core”. discussions probably started with Ingram,Zo & the 4th pick. we threw in Josh Hart and got to keep Kuz.

Y’all underestimating Griffin. He knew Kuzma was the player they didn’t want. I’m sure the lakers were willing to part with EVERYONE except one of the young core. Griffin chose everyone except Kuzma. And did so for a reason. He ain’t stupid
True but we were also chasing the max so in any scenario Zo and Ingram were gone. We were adamant about keeping Kuz because we wouldn’t be able to get a comparable player at such a low salary where it doesn’t mess up the max.

In hindsight the correct move woulda been to replace one of Zo/BI with Kuz. I’m sure pelicans still take the offer because there were really no other competitive offers. We’d have 28M instead of 35M and obviously would eliminate ourselves from kawhi sweepstakes.

But we made the right move. We gambled on Kawhi, who by all accounts was almost a lock, and lost. But in terms of process, I think it was the right move considering what we knew at the time

Happy for BI, but there’s no way the AD trade goes down without him...he was the centerpiece of the deal.

Not to mention if he were still here he’d probably get 10-12 shots a game like most 3rd options...in NO he gets to spread his wings and fly.

be honest

lebron
ingram
lonzo
svi
danny green
javale
dwight
caruso
josh hart

with tons of capspace to go after several young pieces is a whole lot better in terms of talent and longevity for your franchise.

brandon ingram is what ? 22? lakers definitely gave up too much for a 2 yr lebron james timeline.

ingram, lonzo and giannis>
lakers smh

Pretty wild the only guy that really busted during the rebuild years was Anthony Brown. Everybody else has basically met or exceeded pre-draft expectations..

be honest

lebron
ingram
lonzo
svi
danny green
javale
dwight
caruso
josh hart

with tons of capspace to go after several young pieces is a whole lot better in terms of talent and longevity for your franchise.

brandon ingram is what ? 22? lakers definitely gave up too much for a 2 yr lebron james timeline.

ingram, lonzo and giannis>
lakers smh

Be honest

There's a reason you didn't make this post the other day when Ingram shot 4-15 in a 35 point loss against the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom