**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Giannis aint joining or creating a superteam. The greek one is trying to earn his rings on his own.

My mans been on record saying he wants to do it his way

He is in the perfect situation over there in Miluakee, he’s already in position to run the east with an IRON FIST for the next decade a lá lebron james

why would he leave?

Lets all new real Ingram isn’t about all that spotlight there’s no way he would be doing this in Lakers, I’m happy for him with the Pelicans but let’s not forget Bron and company shut him down.

I 100% disagree. He would have been just fine here.

I swear it's like we all forget that before the blood clots, he was playing well. He just put it all together this year with the Pelicans.

Could the change of scenery helped? Maybe but I don't think it's the only reason he is playing well.

Giannis aint joining or creating a superteam. The greek one is trying to earn his rings on his own.

He is in the perfect situation over there in Miluakee, he’s already in position to run the east with an IRON FIST for the next decade a lá lebron james

why would he leave?

He's going to realize you can't win the chip as a solo superstar in the league anymore. He's going to leave eventually.

why would he leave?
his core has such a small window :lol:

8 of his guys has 10+ experience.

it's all fun now when they're winning but once those guys starts putting up DNP's injury, we'll see how his loyalty will take him lol

why would he leave?

Yeah, and we all know how much records of players saying something mean:

CmiFO21WEAA_sDC.jpg

Giannis is basically waiting to see if things will work out in Milwaukee. If he happens to win then it will be: "See, I did it myself, without changing teams."
But if he doesn't, and I doubt that he will considering this Bucks team is not built for playoffs, then you are absolutely kidding yourself if you don't think that he is going to leave. The more seasons go by, the more he's going to get criticized, even ridiculed for not winning a ring. It will get to him.
But :lol: @ anyone who thinks he would've come to the Lakers because of Ingram and Lonzo.

yeah but if there's no lebron then you're most likely looking at

kawhi, pg while retaining ingram, lonzo, svi, hart plus #5 pick.

now you tell me which is better and dont lie pumpkin

A 100% for a FACT certain LeBron + AD and a clear #1 seed in the west is better than a "most likely" claim about something happening from a random poster on the internet. And I'm not lying, I'll take a lie detector test if needed.

Your "most likely" **** is for the birds. I can tell you a 100 different "most likelies". For instance, the Lakers would've most likely been even better if they got rid of their last "young core" piece and traded Kuzma in the off-season when he was an up and coming star who averaged 19 last season at the age of 23, like they should've. Now they're stuck with his inconsistent *** and his ruined trade value that they can't even get Bogdanovic for.

A 100% for a FACT certain LeBron + AD and a clear #1 seed in the west is better than a "most likely" claim about something happening from a random poster on the internet. And I'm not lying, I'll take a lie detector test if needed.

Your "most likely" **** is for the birds. I can tell you a 100 different "most likelies". For instance, the Lakers would've most likely been even better if they got rid of their last "young core" piece and traded Kuzma in the off-season when he was an up and coming star who averaged 19 last season at the age of 23, like they should've. Now they're stuck with his inconsistent *** and his ruined trade value that they can't even get Bogdanovic for.
you dont make sense

im gonna just ignore u

why would he leave?
For probably the same reasons Lebron, AD, and Boogie all ended up in LA. After nobody 4 years ago ever thought it would happen. Remember when people always used to laugh at the thought of Boogie and Bron in a Laker uniform?

we know LAL gets the biggest stars. This will never change.

Like someone else mentioned, soon as Giannis realizes he cant win the chip without another superstar, thoughts of his "legacy" will hit him right in the face. He will go either to LAL, SFW, or BOS if he leaves MIL imo.

Last edited:
Why y’all still replying to that dude? Just ignore his *** man geez obvious troll

Can’t complain about the decisions that were made in the past when we’re the top seed and a major title contender . Just finally beat the Clips and I’ll be even happier

Back
Top Bottom