**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

if AD Doesn't sign this trade was terrible for the lakers. i dont care if we get 1 chip. lonzo and ingram would have HELD us down for 15 plus years. this trade was stupid. old *** hurt lebron and fickle AD , sad so to see them balling in another uniform
No **** Sherlock

I like Dudley, but with the Rockets playing small, don't understand just leaving Caruso in the game.

Love what Caruso is bringing, not an easy night for him but hes battling out there

Javale checks in, Eric Gordon runs him in a pick and roll then buries an open three because Javale doesn't know personnel. Yep.

And because he doesn't want a third foul and gives up a Harden layup.

Kuzma pick up his pivot foot on his first dribble every ******* time man, that’s elementary school fundamentals jesus

Uhhh goaltend?? ******* idiots

Let’s pray harden landed on his ankle mothe****ing ***** *** ***** **** you and your sorry *** face

So their Big 2 got dam near 40 and they up 6 when we should be up 8 if we had another "star" who could pick up the scoring slack left by AD's void..

So Lebron doing his end of the bargain with 16. And Danny Boy doing his best to pick up Kuzma's disappearance with 10.

This boring so far. I need Kuz to show what he got with 20 in the 2nd half to propel this Laker victory. It's not like he's never had big games in Houston either.

So their Big 2 got dam near 40 and they up 6 when we should be up 8 if we had another "star" who could pick up the scoring slack left by AD's void..

So Lebron doing his end of the bargain with 16. And Danny Boy doing his best to pick up Kuzma's disappearance with 10.

This boringcl so far. I need Kuz to show fans what he got with 20 in the 2nd half to propel this Laker victory. It's not like he's never had big games in Houston either.
Kuzma is absolute **** at this Point we would be smart to trade him for muscala

Kuz made the correct play (tagging Capela because Javale went to help). It was KCP's job to rotate from the top of the arc to PJ in the corner.

Him helping on Capela was going to be useless. He was on the backside of him.

Back
Top Bottom