**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We get it. A few of you believe D.Lo is mediocre and will never be anything.

But there are 11 other players to worry about on this roster.

Same posts over and over and over...

We got it!

D Lo and basically everyone else played like **** today

This singling one player out ******** in here needs to stop

Last edited:
D'lo has been terrible after a pretty good stretch last week.

Can see why people have lost patience with him.

But he and Julius have been bad. I still chalk it up to your two best players being young and inconsistent.

D'lo has to be better tho, gotta stop making excuses for this type of play.

D'lo has been terrible after a pretty good stretch last week.

Can see why people have lost patience with him.

But he and Julius have been bad. I still chalk it up to your two best players being young and inconsistent.

D'lo has to be better tho, gotta stop making excuses for this type of play.

mean.gif

I'd actually like to see us Trade him at this point. Just to give you guys what you want so you can stop complaining

But for what you guys think his value is.

Either Noel or Okafor
Or Dunn in Minny

And let's watch it play out hilariously.

Last edited:
I'd actually like to see us Trade him at this point.

But for what you guys think his value is.

Either Noel or Okafor
Or Dunn in Minny

And let's watch it play out hilariously.

Not calling for him to be traded. Just think we need to adjust our projection or expectation of what he will be.

It's becoming more clear to me that Brandon is the future. If he's the best out of our young guys then D'lo and Julius are still really good 2nd/3rd options.

It's just going to take a while for us to know if Brandon really can be a #1 option.

How he was playing out there has nothing to do with skill all about heart and effort I remember seeing Chris Paul take it at Jason kid his rookie year that what stars do the show up against some of the best players

Not calling for him to be traded. Just think we need to adjust our projection or expectation of what he will be.

It's becoming more clear to me that Brandon is the future. If he's the best out of our young guys then D'lo and Julius are still really good 2nd/3rd options.

It's just going to take a while for us to know if Brandon really can be a #1 option.

Ding ding ding.

Somebody in laker land "gets it"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom