**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

50-year old Raymond Felten just went right by Hollywood and scored with the greatest of ease, as Clips go on another mini run to erase any momentum the Lakers brought.

Sadly, it comes when DLo enters the game.

Luke's face of disgust on that timeout says it all.
That was Black that should've stepped up and helped.

Anyone else notice how DLo offers very little resistance when fighting around a pick? Dude doesn't know how to fight through picks and recover quick enough to stay with his man.

Anyone else notice how DLo offers very little resistance when fighting around a pick? Dude doesn't know how to fight through picks and recover quick enough to stay with his man.
Bruh, that goes for all our guards. They all die when they get hit with screens.

Bruh, that goes for all our guards. They all die when they get hit with screens.
Ok...then why did Luke immediately yank DLo out of the game after that timeout? LOL, stop making excuses for Hollywood. Dude doesn't fight through screens. He's SOFT

Ok...then why did Luke immediately yank DLo out of the game after that timeout? LOL, stop making excuses for Hollywood. Dude doesn't fight through screens. He's SOFT
I didn't say he doesn't suck at navigating through screens. It's a weakness of the entire team.

I didn't say he doesn't suck at navigating through screens. It's a weakness of the entire team.
I get what you're saying. But the weakness is more glaring with DLo, because he doesn't put any effort in any aspect of the game.

Huertas gave @Moonman818 free Chick Fil A. That's my PG.
pimp.gif
He better make sure he has "hard" tickets not photocopies of email tickets because Chick Fil A won't accept those.

Lakers fans need to start voicing out the obvious.

If you are a Lakers fan who is content in mediocrity and are happy to see DLo as a "contributor" and want to wait to see him grown and develop, shame on you.

You can't teach FIGHT. You can't teach COMPETITIVE NATURE. You can't teach EFFORT and HUSTLE.

DLo is one of the most overrated jokes in the league who simply has no intangibles, in spite of all those funny stats people love to point out to support their silly arguments. 

"Everything starts with ME" = All talk.

Let me guess:

- "he's going up against one of the best PGs in the league..."

- "he bumped knees with someone in the 1st half......"

- "he's only 20yrs old...." <--------  Copy/Paste this reason for the rest of this year and maybe next year.

**Face it DLOvers......he.is.not.what.we.thought.he.was

We have a young PG who can't or won't push the ball. That's a big deal. 20 years old. He plays with old man slow flow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom