**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Your character and value to the organization are tested in what you do when things are going bad and morale is down.

Ingram is passing that test, while DLo is failing miserably.

No love for the five rebounds, five assists and help defense I guess.

Last edited:
No love from me. Not when CP3, Felton and Rivers are getting buckets

PGs need to score in today's game

I'm confident in saying that Ingram is going to be our best player by the end of this season.

No love for the five rebounds, five assists and help defense I guess.
All those numbers have no impact on the game whatsoever. 

Five assists, but has the team made any sustained runs that closed the gap significantly enough to where it made the Clippers have to adjust?

Five boards, but does it result in anything positive for the team?

Huertas' with the aggressiveness on the break. Hopefully it keeps Hollywood on the pine.

Nice to see some bright spots in spite of the shellacking

Last edited:
I think the team can survive a bad D'Lo game, but they cannot survive a bad Randle game. Team feeds off him so much.

The good thing is....as we continue to play poorly with each passing game, the more we will see DLo's teammates have less and less confidence in him as the leader on this team and Lakers management will recognize this and eventually make a move for the betterment of this team's long term success.

"Everything starts with me" - DLo

"Everything starts with Ingram" - Reality

The crow is marinating for those who believe DLo will still be a Laker by age 23.

Last edited:
50-year old Raymond Felten just went right by Hollywood and scored with the greatest of ease, as Clips go on another mini run to erase any momentum the Lakers brought.

Sadly, it comes when DLo enters the game.

Luke's face of disgust on that timeout says it all.

Back
Top Bottom