**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

3peat of bad games for DLo, all against teams that play d or are stacked in the backcourt :lol:

Kid looks great against the magic and Miami heat w/o Whiteside but his coach his saying he has to be more aggressive when it's time to step up against some talent.

Anywho...

Ingram been excelling in the month of January and Jordy gonna Jordy... Don Julio has had a decent stretch. When he's not scoring he still hits the glass and gets his team mates some good looks (which he wasn't doing earlier in the season... pre baby Julius)

Detroit tonight... I expect a good game from "Hollywood". Kentavious is doubtful so he doesn't have to worry about Stan switching that 2/1 matchup on defense. I expect him and Reggie to trade buckets all night but it's Sal Goodman.

Wish this dude was a Laker.

23.5 ppg, 3.2 reb, 3.5 asts, 1.3 stls, 27 three-pointers (2.25 per game).....in the last 12 games. Emerging big time and will be an All-Star sooner than later.

2015 draft pick, is only 20 years old, and doesn't seem to need time to "grow and develop" because a) he competes, b) he's aggressive, c) he doesn't have confidence issues, and d) he is durable enough that his coach can easily play him 35+ minutes a game without having to worry about his legs breaking down.

Whose line is it anyway?

Devin Booker. He's a bona-fide scorer though and is going to be a big time one. Also he JUST turned 20 a few months ago.

Last edited:
Booker
KAT and Wiggins
Embiid
Porzinzis

These horrible teams have a bonafide star(s) in the making

Who will be that for us?

I bet Juju has a bounce back game tonight after his poor game yesterday

I'm looking for the same from Dlo after 3 bad games. I want to see agression and confidence from him

xGyyx9.gif

Once we trade DLo, Calderon for Noel, and Lou for Middleton we'll be fine
Fixed.
Why trade D Lo when we can get potential stars for our aging bench players.

Please enlighten me
Don't get me wrong, Calderon and Lou will both be eventually dealt as well.

Shipping DLo out of Los Angeles will be a priority soon. You can bet your bottom dollar on that one. 

Get used to this saying bro:  "He ain't the answer, cause he the cancer."

So no answer to your stupid *** previous comments.

Cool thx
Since you still don't get it...let me explain in layman's terms.

ALL THREE players don't have futures as Lakers. Why trade DLo you ask? Because he's about as weak as Smush f'n Parker and you know it.

You're welcome 
wink.gif

Last edited:
If Dlo is so bad, why do we think other GMs are lining up to acquire him? I sure don't believe they are

We're stuck with him

If Dlo is so bad, why do we think other GMs are lining up to acquire him? I sure don't believe they are

We're stuck with him
Other GM's aren't "lining up" per se, but there are surely GM's out there who would take him.

We aren't stuck with him, I completely disagree. We can get something for him, even if the player we receive in return is just a complementary piece.

Once again, tonight's game is another opportunity for DLo to respond and show his character and pride.

He's been flat out embarrassing the last three games, and this had led to his teammates playing terrible basketball as well because after all, "Everything starts with [DLo]."

We're stuck with him
Agree I don't think anyone is interested
If Mitch offered DLo to the Sixers, who badly needs guard help, for Noel....you wouldn't think Philly would entertain it?

IMO, DLo would be a better fit for the Sixers because of Embiid, who will start to draw double teams on a consistent basis, opening up DLo for wide open three-pointers.

Last edited:
Booker
KAT and Wiggins
Embiid
Porzinzis

These horrible teams have a bonafide star(s) in the making

Who will be that for us?

If Booker is a bonafide star, as is Russell.

Absolutely a great scorer. And having a great month. But there's very little separation between the two.

Last edited:

We're stuck with him

If Mitch offered DLo to the Sixers, who badly needs guard help, for Noel....you wouldn't think Philly would entertain it?

Why would Mitch offer DLo when Calderon will yield us Noel...

Surely a DLo trade can get us Greek Freak or maybe K Leonard

Last edited:

We're stuck with him
Why would Mitch offer DLo when Calderon will yield us Noel
Either or. Doesn't matter. BOTH can yield us Noel. Here's the thing though, Philly would ask for DLo instead.

Mitch offers Calderon. Philly most likely says no, and counteroffers with DLo. It's called negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom