**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So looks like Jimmy, Boogie and Kemba going to realistically be our only free agent options.

:lol: at Rondo.
i mean.. you wouldnt lose BI KUZ ZO if you signed Boogie. Still have Bron. but they would have to keep money for AD right?

ZO BI Bron Kuz Boogie
Kemba BI Bron Kuz Bookie zo off the bench lol not bad esp if KD leaves GSW
just not as sexy as Kawhi or Kyrie lol

need butler to stay the hell away

Honestly, wasn't tellin jokes. That GSW team didn't have Durant then, so they weren't the ridiculous world beaters they are now. He was using guys like Barnes, Ezeli etc. Younger, fresher, hungrier for certain, raced the league to the 73 wins and all that, all before they added a top shelf guy like KD.

Everyone in here is so focused on rotations and what not, well, his must have been working back then, right? So when you have actual talent, all those sub patterns don't mean anything now do they?

I've said it before, I know he's gone, I'm not worried about it, we're getting Lue and that'll be that, but all the guys that were so eager to get rid of MDA now want to get rid of yet another coach, and MDA havin pretty damn good success now without us, and had he not lost CP3, he would have beat GSW WITH Durant, but hey, we don't factor those things in for coaches, only when it fits our program, right? I know, I know, MDA sucks too, blah blah blah. I know the automated responses you all have.

to me the warriors were better without KD. that 73-9 team was godly. I still haven't accepted the 2016 finals. till I die I will always have an asterisk on...**** made no sense.

Phil, Pop, and Red and Riles are legendary coaches.
Spo, Doc, Carlise, Ty are great coaches.
Sloan, MDA, Adleman are good coaches.
Puke and Byron are bad coaches.

There's levels to this **** and he's at the bottom rung.

Even though Sloan doesn’t have a Ring he HAS to be in the category with Doc, Spo, Carlisle and Lue.

Putting him in the same tier as MDA is borderline disrespectful.

Offensive scheme wise MDA is an all timer but there’s too many glaring holes in the rest of his coaching attributes. And his propensity to straight up quit ruins his body of work.

Always felt like Adelman didn’t get the respect he deserved and his hand always included second tier superstars (Webber, Drexler etc).

yeah kemba kinda like a poor man's kyrie lol but how much will it cost is the real thing
How is Kemba defense because I think many will be upset if Zo has to go with his lock down defense.
He bout to out him in the off season :rofl:
You already know, just getting ready.
tenor.gif

Phil, Pop, and Red and Riles are legendary coaches.
Spo, Doc, Carlise, Ty are great coaches.
Sloan, MDA, Adleman are good coaches.
Puke and Byron are bad coaches.

There's levels to this **** and he's at the bottom rung.
Where you put Nelson at or Rudy T? I ask because I am pretty sure they overlap some of these coaches.

Maybe the Sixers "disrespect" Jimmy Butler with a less than max offer this summer, and Jimmy decides to sign a short term contract a la Randle.

That wouldn't be too terrible right? RIGHT?!?!

If you get Kemba in theory you pair him with Zo out there to mask each other's deficiencies.

Give me Vucevic all day long. I love how he can do it from both down low and beyond the arc. Plus he rebounds, plays with energy, deadly from PnR/PnP, and doesn't need to be in the spotlight... though he puts up spotlight worthy numbers

How is Kemba defense because I think many will be upset if Zo has to go with his lock down defense.

You already know, just getting ready.
tenor.gif

Where you put Nelson at or Rudy T? I ask because I am pretty sure they overlap some of these coaches.
If Kenna signs as FA zo still on the team
Unless magic trades him for AD

But MVP is right zo and Kemba would fit

Vucci mane would be cool. He’s like a big man’s big. Solid. Soft touch. Basically like the final form of Zubac :lol:
Boogie would bring star name tho and can run the floor a bit better tho I think. Also boogie might be cheaper

Boogie no good on def tho and since he’s still recovering he might be a little rusty to start next season

im going to say no to an aging boogie with a popped achilles, he already looking a step slower out there....only going to get slower each passing year

AD obviously the best big they can possibly land
Just do not want to lose all the younggins

If bos doesn’t offer Tatum what would magic offer? And hopefully NY doesn’t get that pick cuz they can trade too and try to make a big 3 with Kyrie and KD

Back
Top Bottom