**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hope magic just walks that back and doesn't pressure himself to make a desperation move. I hope
i think he's desperate bro which does not mean good things for the lakers/young bucks

you can kinda feel the desperation in the air lol

I mean technically he signed 1. He doesn't have to feel pressured to make a stupid move. Can't believe he's going to be a risk of hurting his stature in Laker lore though b/c of Lebron James and his nonsense.

Look at dumbass Magic’s face :stoneface: he has no idea what he’s doing
that's the look of a guy who is about to push the panic button like crazy

July will be very interesting. I can see him either offering everyone on the team except LeBron, + 6 first round picks for AD and if that don't work he will auction off everyone down to the pick this year for veteran help. He is going to want to validate getting LeBron by at least putting together what he deems as a good team for him.

Overall, it will fail miserably and leave us tanking again in 3 years when Lebron leaves.

and I don't mean it will be all star level players, im talking the likes of JR smith and Tim Hardaway Jr level talent

He said two tho. I don't even care, just don't make a blind move and all is forgiven

He said this pre-Lebron, he bought time with that acquisition. But I missed initially where he said if they kept missing the postseason he'd step down so he's definitely on the clock after this debacle.

a lot of how things will play out are dependenton KD and Kyrie tho
if those fools leave things shake up
BOS for sure wouldn't offer tatum so therefore if the Lakers were to trade for him can be 1/3 young guys + picks
jaylen brown is not better than any of the lakers guys

only thing that can throw a wrench in that is if NYK offers their pick
but like y'all said, LAL gonna have to talk to RP/AD and make sure they dont flip like PG

What indication is there that folks want to come play with Lebron though??
this!!!

people see that LeBron aint it right now...both on and off the court.

team is cursed. magic is horrible. PR wise we are a disaster and NOBODY will even give us an interview watch

What indication is there that folks want to come play with Lebron though??

The only one is AD and he's under Bron's agency. Not exactly the most ringing endorsement. And really it's why he tried to make the panic trade so early in the process. The toxicity is real + these guys know they won't get the credit they deserve should they come here and have success. And the blame that will be directed by the national media will be all on them not Lebron.

yeah even im unsure if people will want to come outside of AD lol and even that's not 100%
if you can get AD for something like 1/3 young studs + hart + picks that would be solid imo
they'll probably want BI though which sucks because he looks to be turning the corner AND he can play through the adversity and drama lol

PerkyFakeAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

BossyImpracticalGrub-size_restricted.gif

LoathsomeVeneratedHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: God
He's been dealing with knee issues for about a month. Props to him for playing thru it but he's been awful.
Knew about the issues with his knee but why not rehab their less strain and get get your confidence back

stephen a always "hearing from a source" lol

these guys and their "sources" lol
he also had a source about kyrie
when he made that call "its a little bit easier to go to LA" lol..

Back
Top Bottom