**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My ignore list is pretty selective. There's a specific type of comment you have to make to me to get ignored.

I don't read every single comment though.

You're not on there, bro. :lol:

Why do you want to keep Luke?

Because this roster isn't his fault. It's not his fault we can't make free throws, or that Bron/Ball got hurt.

Add a 2nd Max, make free throws, stay healthy, suddenly he "becomes" a good coach. No, his roster is just better than these last couple years. Same as how Doc Rivers fluctuates and people think he's some great coach.

Doc has taken a group of no names to the playoffs on two separate franchises as well as manage egos of a championship roster. Puke's ONLY claim to fame is babysitting the 2nd greatest regular season team of all time. He's not a good coach, he's Byron Scott 2.0.

Because this roster isn't his fault. It's not his fault we can't make free throws, or that Bron/Ball got hurt.

Add a 2nd Max, make free throws, stay healthy, suddenly he "becomes" a good coach. No, his roster is just better than these last couple years. Same as how Doc Rivers fluctuates and people think he's some great coach.

That's fair but it's a lot more than just the roster.

Good coaches make adjustments. I can't think of any stretch where I was like "Wow, Luke made a really good adjustment" either defensively, rotation wise or otherwise.

He doesn't react well to in-game duress. His play calling out of timeouts is mediocre. Not a single guy on the roster has gone out of his way to defend Luke at any point ever.

And I think the best reason for replacing him is that we have to get the most out of the remainder of Lebron's contract. I don't think Lebron hates Luke, but I don't think they're on the same page philosophically which isn't gonna lend itself to growth for this team.

Caruso
Johnathan
Mo Wagner

The rest of the way.
At least they show effort.
After tonight #teamtank
LeZion

Back
Top Bottom