**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Oh..got it..that was different..

Completely. Mitch has built teams/rosters before that worked out quite well. Really, well.

His mistakes were pride, which I get. But he could ID talent without question. My beef was him chasing Melo, LMA, etc hoping they'd turn it around. He lucked into them saying no. That was bothersome to me but I didn't want him out like others.

That Puke has no record of doing anything significant as a head coach, or managing a superstar, or developing young talent. Nothing whatsoever.

fBf5ifa_d.jpg

He's never been a good coach

He was excellent in Golden State. When he had talent to use.

It's all moot, we know he's gone soon, we'll make the same mistake we made letting MDA go.

For Ty Lue this time. Who will get a 2nd Max plus more growth for the young core "the team is so much better coached now" will be all the rage. *Shrugs*

You know who else was excellent in GS? Mike Brown. The fact that you keep trying to give Puke credit for that is LAUGHABLE at this point.

Luke is a young coach who will get better. He is a goner no doubt. His biggest flaw to me wasn’t rotations or adjustments or schemes. It was how the team came out so many times and layed an egg in the first quarter. Time and time again. Seemingly unprepared and unwilling to fight.

That being said the injuries made him look worse and the roster he was given was horrendous.

He was a +9 wins in each of his first 2 seasons until LeToxic came tho

:rofl: :rofl: I would've been excellent too if you allowed me to "coach" one of the greatest teams of all time for 30 some odd games with a system already in place and all I had to do was follow the same substituion pattern as the season before :rofl:

Also, any nba coach that has Tyson Chandler and Javale Mcgee in a game at the same time in a non garbage time situation in 2019 should not be an nba coach

Last edited:
Rob is falling apart lol. That dude be pacing. Poor guy looking all malnutrioned, hairline all messed up

Ya Rob is shook no doubt

He took this job talmbout he viewed it as a service to Laker fans . Laker fans are as pissed and miserable as we were when we won 17 games

Back
Top Bottom