**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The only divide in here are the anti-Bron guys and the guys that are being more acceptive of Bron :lol:

And me as the Bron Stan that infiltrated :rofl:

Now pels saying we were the ones who leaked the offers

I believe this actually. Management wanted LeBron to feel like they believe in him and wanted him to know “hey at least we tried!”

Now pels saying we were the ones who leaked the offers

I believe this actually. Management wanted LeBron to feel like they believe in him and wanted him to know “hey at least we tried!”

I think it was moreso for the fanbase. A lot of them believe they didn't do enough to go after PG & Kawhi in trades.

There has to be 1 better player than Alex Caruso on the Southbay Lakers that we could call up at this point in the season.

Caruso shows no promise whatsoever.

His game reminds me of Steve Blake but like... Broke as hell.

Them damn 16s. :nthat:

Our damn team. :blush::angry::ohwell:

So has the thread divided into 2 'Fire Luke Walton' and 'Keep Luke Walton' factions? Where does CP reside?

I want to keep Luke, but I'm smart enough to know he's getting fired soon as 82 finishes.

Him getting the ax and Magic/Rob keeping their jobs is backwards.

This game.

I'm just waiting to see how Luke F's it all up with substitutions, keep the guys that got you there

The whole South Bay Lakers gonna be called up with Bron to play out the rest of the season if they win.

Holy hell. Checked back in and we got a game.

Nuggets really gonna get exposed come postseason

You want magic and Rob fired? But what if the next guy is just as bad..?

I find it hard to believe we could find anyone worse with assets. Or that willingly would build around a 34 year old on top of being poor with assets.

When you realize someone has you on ignore. :lol:

My ignore list is pretty selective. There's a specific type of comment you have to make to me to get ignored.

I don't read every single comment though.

You're not on there, bro. :lol:

Why do you want to keep Luke?

Back
Top Bottom