**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah but they didn't always, seems Michigan dudes are the only ones to keep Lebron in check.

Outside looking in, seems like Kuz is the type that doesn't need people to boost his confidence. Zo and BI need their confidence boosted.
Yeah true

Kuz got Katya

Confidence on a thou wow

Lebron taking accountability... never gonna happen. He'll just tell his critics to go back to their miserable lives. Too many fanboys and yes men around him.

Can't wait to see what IG post he puts up after taking this L tonight.

Lebron taking accountability... never gonna happen. He'll just tell his critics to go back to their miserable lives. Too many fanboys and yes men around him.

Probably some vino and talking about how amazing it is he made it to where he made it
Not supposed to be here etc :lol:

*Photoshopeed pic of him guarding Jordan*

Gonna be “I never imagined being here. I looked up the i MJ growing up and now passing him.#JustAKidFromAkron #StriveForGreatness #JamesGang”

Throwback to when we beat these ***** ****** earlier in the season

Zo with the nicest step back in the game.

HardChubbyBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

Most likely some form of shoulder tendonitis. This team can’t even properly diagnose. They still on webmd lookin for the answers

Why tf the medical staff so trash?

You’d think they’re like NOP and share a Ned team with their football team :lol:

You guys are ABSOLUTE FOOLS if you think we are keeping the youngsters on the squad past this season regardless of whatever happens in FA

We sign a FA, we trading them for a mid tier player at least

We don’t sign a FA, they gone for a handful of veteren shooters.

LeBron has lost the youngsters and they will be sacrificed to appease LeBron.

Save this post.

Back
Top Bottom