**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IckySentimentalLamprey-size_restricted.gif

if things go to **** and magic leaves/resigns/w/e

y'all taking david griffin? he was a solid GM in cle and i don't think he was a yes-man like Altman is

hmm good point
i don't think he was a bron-yesman per se and he was pretty competant in CLE
but i can understand that view.

He's a Bron stan. Kept bringing up potential assists on the broadcast the other night and said the roster is the main reason for the struggles this season while not acknowledging the key role Bron played in that.

He's a Bron stan. Kept bringing up potential assists on the broadcast the other night and said the roster is the main reason for the struggles this season while not acknowledging the key role Bron played in that.
Ahhh damn. Thought he was more neutral lol nvm

Gotta focus on coaching change first tho before upper management so I’m prob getting ahead of myself

Lol lol

Hey maybe we will be lucky and LeBron will swallow his pride this summer and go to free agents houses at midnight with magic and tell said players that he will play second fiddle to whoever comes (hopefully kawhi or KD)

Lol lol

Hey maybe we will be lucky and LeBron will swallow his pride this summer and go to free agents houses at midnight with magic and tell said players that he will play second fiddle to whoever comes (hopefully kawhi or KD)
out of the FAs i think he'd play "second" fiddle to KD and Kyrie. we seen in CLE that he deferred to Kyrie pretty much almost always lol
would prob be same for KD cuz KD got the juice like that lol at least shooting wise lol

Ain't Draymond from Michigan also, those dudes from Michigan just don't take LeBron ****.
Dray and Bron actually have a really good relationship lol
Dray been on the shop few times, was in the studio with 2 chainz and Bron, and has a podcast that's under Lebron's Uninterrupted umbrella

Been sayin it
Kuz could be the Kobe to Lebrons Shaq ONLY IN DYNAMICS NOT SKILL

I could see Kuz next season justifying why he takes over or just gives the ball to Ingram in the final minutes,while slighting Lebron
"I gotta trust someone who can make their free throws and isn't willing to pass up the final shot."
"You don't see me posting about wine on my Instagram is because I wanna have my first sip of Champagne when I bring a championship to LA."
"I'm in LA to make movie stars come see me, not make movies in LA."

yeah nah i don't think Kuz will be saying all those mambaisms BUTTT

the kobe to shaq dynamic in terms of personalities and accountability might be it.

weird to say tho cuz early on it seemed like Kuz fit better with Bron and that was going to be the 1-2 but as all the **** went down BI looking like he fits better because he's a dynamic iso scorer and can play def lol.
And Bron had always seemed to praise BI and even Zo more than Kuz lol
maybe cuz Kuz be wearing them Kobe's :lol:

Bron just needs to come out and say you know what..I take all the blame for how this season turned out..put it all on me, I need to improve in all aspects. We know that's not 100% true (90-95%) but that's what LEADERS do. Fall on the sword and stop pointing fingers all the damn time. And then maybe the fans will come to his defense and acknowledge that it's not all on him. But if he's gonna keep deflecting then Laker nation is gonna let him have it

Is this the least excited any fan base has been over their star player reaching a scoring milestone?

Bron just needs to come out and say you know what..I take all the blame for how this season turned out..put it all on me, I need to improve in all aspects. We know that's not 100% true (90-95%) but that's what LEADERS do. Fall on the sword and stop pointing fingers all the damn time. And then maybe the fans will come to his defense and acknowledge that it's not all on him. But if he's gonna keep deflecting then Laker nation is gonna let him have it

All facts

I agree with Leemelone.

If Bron really wants to play leader come out and say, this was a rough learning year, the injury set us back and there was a lot of swirl going around the trade deadline, but we have an off-season now to get back together and work on what we really need to do, and come out stronger next year.

He really needs to instill confidence back in the young guys and humble himself.

Imagine if he does really humble himself and goes on these recruiting trips with Magic and Rob and say I can't do this alone I need someone like you (Insert K name here) to bring this team back to where it needs to be.

I'd be content with that, I hope someone is talking to him and telling him this, because at this rate the fans will turn on him quickly and it won't be pretty.

Dray and Bron actually have a really good relationship lol
Dray been on the shop few times, was in the studio with 2 chainz and Bron, and has a podcast that's under Lebron's Uninterrupted umbrella
Yeah but they didn't always, seems Michigan dudes are the only ones to keep Lebron in check.
yeah nah i don't think Kuz will be saying all those mambaisms BUTTT

the kobe to shaq dynamic in terms of personalities and accountability might be it.

weird to say tho cuz early on it seemed like Kuz fit better with Bron and that was going to be the 1-2 but as all the **** went down BI looking like he fits better because he's a dynamic iso scorer and can play def lol.
And Bron had always seemed to praise BI and even Zo more than Kuz lol
maybe cuz Kuz be wearing them Kobe's :lol:
Outside looking in, seems like Kuz is the type that doesn't need people to boost his confidence. Zo and BI need their confidence boosted.

Back
Top Bottom