**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If any trade has ball, kuz, Ingram and this pick included...It will be time to take Magic back to the hospital.

1541005913476-Halloween-Event-Full.00_01_52_11.Still001.jpg-2318711.576x324.jpg

If any trade has ball, kuz, Ingram and this pick included...It will be time to take Magic back to the hospital.

I don't know why but I thought of that Donald Sterling interview again, it's been making the rounds again. I'm going to hell.

TBH, the Lakers are still going to have to offer Ingram, Kuzma, Ball and the lotto pick for Davis. And the Pelicans still won't accept the trade to spite Davis, the Lakers and Klutch. :lol:

They shouldn't even attempt to trade for AD anymore. Can you imagine another entire season of this dysfunction?

They shouldn't even attempt to trade for AD anymore. Can you imagine another entire season of this dysfunction?
Midas whale get ready for it.

Magic gonna offer the farm and that pick in the summer :frown:

If I'm the Lakers, forget about AD this summer if NOLA asking for the entire young core. I'd rather just wait til he becomes a FA.

In the meantime, keep Zo, BI. If we end up with a top 4 pick, trade Kuz, Hart, and the pick for a bonafide and proven asset. Then maybe even sign Vucevic to shore up the frontcourt.

I saw a comment that said we need to bring Byron back to secure the tank. And somebody said we already got the white version.

Since I am unsure about a true max player signing here in the summer, do you spread the wealth among free agents on multi-year contracts or do the one year mercenary plan again?

Since I am unsure about a true max player signing here in the summer, do you spread the wealth among free agents on multi-year contracts or do the one year mercenary plan again?

They have to sit down with Rich Paul and have a frank conversation about AD and his hell bentness on coming in 2020 regardless of where he's traded and then act accordingly. And if somehow he lies to us, get rid of Bron immediately in the summer of 2020.

Thats the Mikan drill minus the lateral movement due to his ankle.

I don't see the problem...
Check my post right here and here slime

Considering his ankle and lack of mobility this drill is fine.

But if healthy, expecting this drill to improve his finishing at the rim is wrong. Zo will likely rarely use this in an game setting. It’s more translatable to centers who stay under the rim and don’t exert much lateral and vertical velocity. Even then it’s not ideal. Zo as a guard will be penetrating with speed and leaping.. that means the angles will be drastically different. The speed the ball will have will be different. The way it will carom off the glass. Etc.

There’s much better drills to teach finishing tbh

Back
Top Bottom