**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

what frustrates me the most about Bron is this dude doesn’t appear to be leading. Almost like he’s checked out. And it’s been this way since the AD circus. He gets his 27/8/8 but there’s no sense of urgency. The team morale hasn’t recovered and Lebron doesn’t feel responsible to fix it. He’s just going through the motions at this point.

He can be an elite player when he wants to turn it on.. but rn I don’t think he wants to or feels the need to. Which is selfish considering we were only like 1-2 games out last week. Looks like he went into self preservation mode when the deadline passed and AD wasn’t here. Plus he looks over his teammates. He rolls his eyes, looks in disbelief every time he doesn’t get the shot lmao.

Bright side of this is we can use that 1st rounder as a trading chip :lol: instead of losing BI, Kuz, and Zo we can probably keep one now

D036CflXcAACBPD.jpg

QuestionableFrighteningGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

what frustrates me the most about Bron is this dude doesn’t appear to be leading. Almost like he’s checked out. And it’s been this way since the AD circus. He gets his 27/8/8 but there’s no sense of urgency. The team morale hasn’t recovered and Lebron doesn’t feel responsible to fix it. He’s just going through the motions at this point.

He can be an elite player when he wants to turn it on.. but rn I don’t think he wants to or feels the need to. Which is selfish considering we were only like 1-2 games out last week. Looks like he went into self preservation mode when the deadline passed and AD wasn’t here. Plus he looks over his teammates. He rolls his eyes, looks in disbelief every time he doesn’t get the shot lmao.
team is buns
can't go 3-23 on shots that have 6 ft of space from you and your defender lol that stuff is dejecting.. they convereted on like 6 out of like 20 something assists lol

but yeah i think he's checked out too. prob doesn't want to go hammy to squeeze into the 8th just to get washed.. and risk injury over exerting himself.

Kobe willing the team to the playoffs was heroic af but cost him his achilles and that's the last thing anyone wants in year 1 of Bron esp. since he just came back from his first major injury in a torn groin.
bean was playing like 40+ mins every night right and getting up like 30+ shots lol
self-preservation mode def on and sucks and im sure is annoying tf out of y'all lol buuut im sure everyone would rather miss the playoffs than him risk another major injury esp since its only year 1. might be some soft **** to say but it's the reality. imagine if he got another major injury during this stretch exerting himself so much it would be a WRAP wrap for the rest of his tenure.

just gotta hopefully re-tool in the summer. this season was never the one to truly contend for the title.

If the atmosphere here is toxic and the one in Boston is as well...**** maybe they will link up again.

Both franchises are a mess right now but LAL is a dumpster fire. Miss the playoffs for the sixth/seventh year!? This is only gonna’ strengthen the Michael Jordan arguement. I mean not even 8th seed!? Even with all the injuries this is inexcusable.

Both franchises are a mess right now but LAL is a dumpster fire. Miss the playoffs for the sixth/seventh year!? This is only gonna’ strengthen the Michael Jordan arguement. I mean not even 8th seed!? Even with all the injuries this is inexcusable.
tough.
defense went to complete **** when Zo went out LOL like COMPLETE ****

from top 10 to 28th :rofl:

Shoulda never traded Dlo smh

but part of his growth has been directly triggered from him moving on and having to grow up faster. who's to say he'd be the guy we regret moving if he stayed. quite a few of us wanted him gone and thought he was a bust when he was here. fast forward 2 yrs later and we're like...damn..we goofed.

Look what these idiots got Lonzo doing .. and then we wonder why dude can’t score at the rim.

Look what these idiots got Lonzo doing .. and then we wonder why dude can’t score at the rim.

you dont hoop. those are called Mikan drills, named after George Mikan. Kyrie said he used to do them every single day growing up, learning his spots.

They had us doing that since grade school. Teaches you how to use the glass at different angles with both hands.

you dont hoop.

Back
Top Bottom