**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Don't think that was the point he made
I get the point but then he definitely made a point against his point. LOL
that's directly contradicting the point he was trying to make when dude shot 40% threes. Even curry would shoot
29% or 35% through several games.

I get the point but then he definitely made a point against his point. LOL
that's directly contradicting the point he was trying to make when dude shot 40% threes. Even curry would shoot
29% or 35% through several games.

Dog if you think Rondo ever taking 10 3s in a game is a recipe for a success then I don’t know what to tell you. That is a byproduct of our team being cheeks

think the point he was trying to make was that team shooting is so bad that rondo had to become their go-to shooter :lol:

which is bad even if he's making them at a 36-40% clip.. which isn't sustainable for him anyway

Magic deserves blame. LeBron deserves blame. Luke deserves blame. All this is true. Bron is the most visible and the most notorious. Blame falls on him for one because he's always ducking the blame and he's the face of the franchise. It's what he signed up for

I agree with this for the most part but Lebron is still doing his part. We all know who he is and who he’s been his whole career.

The FO job is to put together the best players possible that fit around him and they failed.

MISERABLY

I agree with this for the most part but Lebron is still doing his part. We all know who he is and who he’s been his whole career.

The FO job is to put together the best players possible that fit around him and they failed.

MISERABLY

They gave bruh Rondo and Javale and folks expect him to work magic on the west . Not saying he isn't to be held accountable but c'mon

MISERABLY

LeBron's part is to lead this team and he's done a miserable job. The FO brought in the players that he wanted

The problem isn’t luke lol y’all act like he’s out there on the floor

We know the root of the problem

2BC7DE96-086F-449C-ACB6-CDDD6E099017.jpeg

All I gotta say is LeBron, Magic, and Robert Todd got a lot to prove.

LeEast - Rookie out west.
Magic - Rookie President of Basketball Ops
Rob - Rookie GM

We are once again the laughing stock of basketball.

I think the Luke excusers are worse than the Bron stans. Luke has done less than nothing over his entire basketball career to warrant so much deflection
I'll admit the front office has put Luke in a tough spot but he hasn't exactly helped himself with his horrendous substitution patterns and rotations.

But when Javale was going off and Rondo was 2 piecing CP0 it was all good. Let's kill the "no-help" narrative before it even begins. Maybe he thought he would thrive out here and nothing would be different. You think these Western Conference teams cared that he was coming? A point was going to be proved this year.

But when Javale was going off and Rondo was 2 piecing CP0 it was all good. Let's kill the "no-help" narrative before it even begins. Maybe he thought he would thrive out here and nothing would be different. You think these Western Conference teams cared that he was coming? A point was going to be proved this year.

It was never all good .You can look at this team on paper and see that whatever temporary success they had wasn't gonna last

Reactions: God
I think the Luke excusers are worse than the Bron stans. Luke has done less than nothing over his entire basketball career to warrant so much deflection
bad line ups
kuz at 5 ?
bad rotations and minute management
there'll be games that he'd play like rondo or kcp for like 18 straight min lol

luke did not put the roster together that's for sure so that isn't his fault
he had to work with what was given to him and that is tough when the pieces are a bad fit and the star player don't buy in and the GM doesn't have your back.

BUT he definitely has to be better in terms of coaching.
the lack of prep and def execution and the fact that the offense only runs 1 motion most of the time is all him and his staff. its definitely not 100% his fault but he's been bad. as has Bron. and as has Magic.

EDIT: i read your post wrong. you said Luke "excusers" lol

Dog if you think Rondo ever taking 10 3s in a game is a recipe for a success then I don’t know what to tell you. That is a byproduct of our team being cheeks
so... stats and results don't mean anything to your line of reasoning? He hit 40%.
I get what you're saying but he knocked em down

Back
Top Bottom