**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

League gonna be calling collision and be in a frenzy if the Lakers get that #1 pick :lol:

I’m our case I think RJ would be more helpful to us

Zion would definitely just be trade bait imo

lol all this hate on Lebron... whether you like it or not, we have him for 3 more years... he also isnt going to be better than what he is now in 3 years...
so if you still wanna be on "let the young core develope" wagon, then you clearly dont understand the situation or you just simply refuse to. Lebron needs
other superstars to win, THAT AINT A SECRET. This is why they set up space to hopefully get that second or third star player. If they are unable to land these
all stars in the off season, then you will continually see this s**t show with this overrated young core....

season has been over, yall see the remaining schedule? LOL

just look forward to the summer and hope we land those other all stars... cus if we dont... then nights like tonight will be the norm for the next 3 years hahahaha
Hey um newsflash diehard Laker fans didn't WANT him because we knew this would be the case. Our proclamations have only been confirmed throughout the season with his antics. I don't care about LeBron's time table, he knew what the deal was before he came. I am not trying to build and mortgage the farm for one ring, when I can take my time and build get multiple rings.

Hey um newsflash diehard Laker fans didn't WANT him because we knew this would be the case. Our proclamations have only been confirmed throughout the season with his antics. I don't care about LeBron's time table, he knew what the deal was before he came. I am not trying to build and mortgage the farm for one ring, when I can take my time and build get multiple rings.

What's going on now os most definitely not the reason Laker fans didn't want him. Be real :lol:

637DC795-36BD-41D6-8732-D99DAF9F73BF.png

This thread :rofl:

I missed y’all LOL I know it’s a burning house in here man...when I heard bron was coming here I knew this was going to happen, I haven’t watched 5 full games this season...can’t stomach the LABron Lakers

You all set your expectations too high if you thought this roster was playoff-guaranteed. There's a reason these guys were available last year.

The roster and the coaching are two separate issues. And they can both be reasons why the Lakers are a losing team this season. Luke should go. But that doesn't excuse ownership, management, and player leadership, or lack thereof.

You all set your expectations too high if you thought this roster was playoff-guaranteed. There's a reason these guys were available last year.

The roster and the coaching are two separate issues. And they can both be reasons why the Lakers are a losing team this season. Luke should go. But that doesn't excuse ownership, management, and player leadership, or lack thereof.

I never expected playoffs. Now next year if we don't make it that's a big problem.

Missing the playoffs pretty much guarantees a stupid trade this offseason & it's probably gonna involve Ingram

Post ASB.... Ingram is averaging

28/7/3 on 57/53/75...........

Missing the playoffs pretty much guarantees a stupid trade this offseason & it's probably gonna involve Ingram

Post ASB.... Ingram is averaging

28/7/3 on 57/53/75...........
This.

Zo/Kuz/Hart and whatever pick we get too

Reactions: DLF
Seriously if they trade the young guys I'm done with this franchise. There's no reason to do it anymore. Bron can't impact winning like that anymore. **** him and his timeline, our number 1 priority has to be development of BI, Kuz and Zo.

Seriously if they trade the young guys I'm done with this franchise. There's no reason to do it anymore. Bron can't impact winning like that anymore. **** him and his timeline, our number 1 priority has to be development of BI, Kuz and Zo.

You know damn well they all gone. Magic thinks Lebron is the best player in the world and wants to show we “back back back” next season

Personally I think they just brought bron here to sell tickets. And if they happen to land another superstar then cool, but I think they knew damn well this dude wasn’t winning anything with this team.

Imagine Time Warner.....paying the Lakers $4 billion and 6 straight years of no playoffs.......which equates to a poor team with low interest and lower than normal tv ratings. A lot of fans don’t want to watch this team as much anymore

No way we're trading all the youngins. I could see Kuz being packaged though.

I want to keep all the youngins even more NOW.

If anyone tells me LeBron is better than Kobe or MJ... I just need to point at this season. A 1 legged, right hand tied to his back Kobe would have made the Playoffs with this squad.

Let be fair tho, injuries killed this season.

Lonzo wearing those bricks on his feet got him on the IR

Rondo with this hand.

BI been out for a few.

And of course, Bron :rolleyes

I would of liked to see where the LebronZo progress would of been at this point if both had stayed healthy and in Brons case, motivated.

Even tho it would be ********, magic just needs to be like..we have our second superstar in Brandon Ingram and move on from his 2 max dream. It's the best course moving forward if/when we don't sign anybody. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid

Back
Top Bottom