**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

him passing MJ and Kobe doesn’t mean anything. He ain’t better than either of them, on the set.
tenor.gif

Just gotta hope he retires in 2021. Don't see any hope at the end of the tunnel barring Kyrie coming to save his ***.

Y’all better pray this can put this past them in the off season or Kyrie/KD comes to save us or it’s gonna be a long 2 years

Well....... on the bright side........

This will be theeeeee most rest for Bron since he was 20. He has a long *** offseason to not add miles on his body.

We add a Top 10ish pick. Need to nail that. Randle, Clarkson, DLo, Nance, Zubac, Ingram, Ball, Kuzma, Hart, Bryant, Wagner, Svi......I think we can.

Now......MUST land #2 Max.
KD
Kawhi
Kyrie
Klay
Kemba
Kris Middelton

Don't care, pick a K. Gotta have one.

Bron
K
Ingram
Kuzma
Ball
Hart
Top 10
Wagner

4 bodies to add. Looks like 2+ Centers needed.

Solidify that. Then call about AD. If they play hard ball, hang up and roll with growth. Hope health stays with everyone and give it one last go with Bron.

Y’all want sum to think about?

We’re only a half game back in the standings of having a 14% chance of getting a #1-4 pick in the draft lmao.

In fact we got more chances of getting the first pick (3.0%) than we do of making the playoffs lmao

Team tank byke :pimp:

lol all this hate on Lebron... whether you like it or not, we have him for 3 more years... he also isnt going to be better than what he is now in 3 years...
so if you still wanna be on "let the young core develope" wagon, then you clearly dont understand the situation or you just simply refuse to. Lebron needs
other superstars to win, THAT AINT A SECRET. This is why they set up space to hopefully get that second or third star player. If they are unable to land these
all stars in the off season, then you will continually see this s**t show with this overrated young core....

season has been over, yall see the remaining schedule? LOL

just look forward to the summer and hope we land those other all stars... cus if we dont... then nights like tonight will be the norm for the next 3 years hahahaha

Luke gets a lot of flack but look at who they filled those rosters with and who they traded away topped off by the young age, it wasn’t a good look especially for a first time head coach.

I agree, he has his inherent flaws but these rosters they have him ain’t it, Chief.

These articles and opinion pieces are too much. It is not a disaster :lol:

It's only a disaster if within this and next year we sign absolutely nobody and our draft picks are horrible.

Luke gets a lot of flack but look at who they filled those rosters with and who they traded away topped off by the young age, it wasn’t a good look especially for a first time head coach.

I agree, he has his inherent flaws but these rosters they have him ain’t it, Chief.
***** tell me how in the **** a LeBron James led team can lose to the Phoenix Suns, Grizzlies, Hawks, Anthony Davis-Less pelicans. Teams that are actively tanking? I don’t care if we cut the entire team and had Lebron playin wit the South Bay bums.. losin to those teams a damn joke

No let Luke ride this out because I want no turnaround under Brian Shaw for LeBron to try and save face. If you do your job then you do it under whoever the coach is.

Back
Top Bottom