**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean ideally he’d have a full healthy roster of players ie shooters who fit his system

But Luke is to blame for how the team comes out unprepared and plays with no fight or effort

A good/great coach should be able to overcome garden variety issues that exist within a 12 man roster.

It's not like Luke has had 0 input.

He's making $5M a year. Still don't see any reason to feel sympathetic towards Luke.

He's virtually guaranteed another shot coaching at some point because nepotism among other things working in his favor.

I mean ideally he’d have a full healthy roster of players ie shooters who fit his system

But Luke is to blame for how the team comes out unprepared and plays with no fight or effort

And his rotations

Why do you feel bad for someone that has simply failed to do their job at a high level?

It's not like he hasn't been given every opportunity to prove himself as a head coach with the Lakers.

You are right. Im mad at Luke too but i dont think its all his fault. Stupid Magic and LeGM made all these stupid sign/trades and ruined the team chemistry

A lot of flame going Luke’s way and perhaps rightfully so buttttt I was led to believe that Lebron didn’t need a coach and he could single-handledly get a team to the playoffs. There ain’t that many great coaches out there. Players still gotta come out and hoop.

We are so trash. From the top to the bottom. Cant wait the regular season is over so i can be stress free watching the playoffs.

Welp. There goes Kuz...

Shut the core down. We ain’t coming back.

Melo gonna be a warrior

Back
Top Bottom