**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kuz has made like 3 3 pters since playing 5

Haven’t seen mascara hit 1 :lol:

Bullock been struggling too after playing well against HOU lol.

Maginka gotta rework their game plan because Bron is on the first wash cycle :lol:

And I definitely believe Kuz is struggling because Luke keeps playing him at C. That ain't what he do. He's not a damn rim protector. We saw it earlier in the season, he struggled when Luke played this lil lineup.
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And bron really just playing to pass Jordan, just came out he ain’t sitting no matter if we make it or. It :///

To keep it a buck

Bron overestimated himself and underestimated everything about the LA move lol

The fan base, the slander, the coaching, the players, Magic :lol:

LeMiscalculated

Magic hopefully finds some shooting but...
At this point I think he might go for AD and it might cost them Ingram which I would rather keep BI

HeavenlyWetAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

This season has gone to worse than I ever imagined. I was thinking we'd be an 8th seed in the worst possible scenario. Now we're looking like we're going to get a top-10 pick.

This has to be the very last season that were chasing stars. As a fan, I'm not on board for another year of one-year contracts in order to preserve cap space. We've seen that throwing a team together just doesn't work. Good teams forum continuity over the course of year.

There’s no denying that Lebron hasn’t been Miami Bron... but I think this hate needs to be placed directly on Magic Johnson.

He’s the one who put this ****** team together... and got rid of our best young talent.

Y’all acting surprised surrounding lebron with guys who call themselves the “Mud Boys” was a catastrophe lol

Back
Top Bottom