**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It truly hurts seeing DLo/Randle/Zubac/Bryant out there flourishing while we chased Javale/Lance/Rondo/Beasley.

:frown:

Bron literally going from 8 straight Finals in the East to missing the playoffs in the West and heading for age 35-36-37 seasons. While we give away our young talent. :smh:

Hopefully whoever our top 10 pick becomes works out well with BI/Kuz/Zo/Hart/Wagner and we add a 2nd Max.

I miss Zu honestly... and don't be surprised if Svi becomes a silky smooth shooter in a couple years.
Management is so trash. I cannot stand this season. We should never have entertained that trade,
that basically sunk our ship.

I miss Zu honestly... and don't be surprised if Svi becomes a silky smooth shooter in a couple years.
Management is so trash. I cannot stand this season. We should never have entertained that trade,
that basically sunk our ship.
it shouldn't have gotten so public lol

every step of the process was leaked and broadcast on espn

Svi is definitely gonna be nice and we're probably not even gonna keep Bullock.

Trade D'lo for Lopez. Make no attempt to keep Lopez
Trade Clarkson for IT. Nothing
Cut Thomas Bryant to keep Zubac
Trade Zu for muscala. Can't and shouldn't keep him
Trade svi for Bullock who's likely gone
Randle. Gone. Nothing in return

What. The. ****

maginka.gif

875e625174a21540866026878657fd3a.jpg

I actually think we'll win tonite tho

Also if you didn't know any better you'd really think Kobe was the one from the slums and Bron was the entitled kid from Italy with a silver spoon

Last edited:
I actually think we'll win tonite tho

Also if you didn't know any better you'd really think Kobe was the one from the slums and Bron was the entitled kid from Italy with a silver spoon
LOL I seen this OG post and now the rift to throw in the Bron shot :lol:

I give y’all credit man y’all keep that slander consistent and frequent :lol:

**** LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES AND ANYBODY THAT LUV HIM ON MY MAMA!!! :angry::angry:

This fool walks into the Lakers house, takes a good look around, says 'nice couch *****' and then proceeds to stomp all over the leathers with his greasy *** boots. Somebody need to turn him into linguini

**** LEBRON RAYMONE JAMES AND ANYBODY THAT LUV HIM ON MY MAMA!!! :angry::angry:

This fool walks into the Lakers house, takes a good look around, says 'nice couch *****' and then proceeds to stomp all over the leathers with his greasy *** boots. Somebody need to turn him into linguini
66D57340-F1C8-4B2D-81CB-F084415EDF51.gif

Back
Top Bottom