**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We might win tonight...but I have zero confidence in this team at this point.

Not expecting it to turn our season around or anything but if we're ever gonna have another good game this season, it's gonna be tonite. Lou will is the one I'm worried about

Remember when people in here were “24K magicing”

Lol

If we all being honest, we need LeBron to really really suck next year so that he decides to retire.

That’s what happens when you go into business with family... you get ******

They need to get rid of the laker **** and start hiring outside the organization

If Zubac 20-20's us, the league as a whole bout to laugh us into bolivia.

fbd8af854146bf39be73a6c1cb186706.jpg

tenor.gif

Remember when people in here were “24K magicing”

Lol

If we all being honest, we need LeBron to really really suck next year so that he decides to retire.

It was moving in the right direction until he made that fateful trip to Brentwood. Unknowingly nuked the entire organization that night.

Kobe would be like the new pop as a coach
prob exactly what they need.

And Kobe prob one of the few dudes who Bron would actually take some basketball insight from
lord knows ty lue or luke ain't it :lol:

Bron been on his ********. This old news. Fire Luke and elevate Shaw for the rest of the season and watch them magically go 14-5 for the rest of the season. :lol:

Too late at this point, should've moved on from Luke before All-Star. We all knew this was coming last summer. I don't understand why Buss sat on her hands but I'm sure alot of things changed when Bron got hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the playoffs. Bron been known to pout and teach lessons by withholding his services. :smh:

Doc I’d be down for...seems to know how to coach stars and young players

is doc contract up in LAC? lol

and yeah i thought luke would be gone ASW but i guess they held on because there'll be a bigger candidate pool in the summer

Kobe would be a terrible coach tbh. In fact any former player who was remotely decent would most likely be trash

The reason is because these athletes have an innate ability that is hard to teach. What made them successful was that they possessed some elite level athleticism or skills that other players simply don’t have. They could dominate simply by being great.

The best coaches are the white dudes who had no athleticism and had to rely on an entire offense functioning cohesively in order to defeat the teams with superior athletes. This means they played within a system, understood concepts, and couldn’t play selfishly. These things are teachable and applicable to any offense. Plus the progress of analytics has helped too. Former players disregard analytics because they “played the game” and know what they’re doing. Non athletes utilize analytics because they are trying to gain any advantage possible.

Now imagine having that foundation and having top tier athletes playing within that scheme?

yeah ty lue would be just another lebron yes man

and that's not what you guys want right? i'm looking out for y'all :lol:

go steal coach K bruh lmao

Back
Top Bottom