**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7B062A84-4AC5-4891-B667-C5D9220074D1.jpeg

The foundation will ABSOLUTELY help the kids, no doubting that.

They also hel... never mind, no need to derail the thread.

Can't afford to give out multi year deals if we wanna get AD in 2020. Hopefully we'll be able to get some better guys this summer.
Nah I feel like good productive players on reasonable contracts can always be moved.

Ingram been pretty good defensively imo.
Zo usually the one chasing most guards around tho so there's that.

Kuz was bad on defense but now that he's playing 5 it's been magnified and I think that's been affecting his offense too.
Luke pretty much throws Ingram out on the floor wherever necessary due to injuries. He’s played some SG after Kuz was inserted into the starting lineup for good. He’s versatile enough to hold his own, not suggesting he’s been bad just saying I don’t think it’s ideal

You're going to have to overpay any decent player to want to come and deal with Bron's BS.
I don’t have faith that the Laker front office even has such players on their radar. Case in point, I think we could have easily offered B Lopez a 2 year $10 mil deal...But instead we wanted Javale McGee for some strange reason.

I don’t have faith that the Laker front office even has such players on their radar. Case in point, I think we could have easily offered B Lopez a 2 year $10 mil deal...But instead we wanted Javale McGee for some strange reason.

I doubt it. We should have brought him back for this season though. It honestly would be dumb for him or any other player to have signed multi year minimal deals with all the cap space almost half the teams will have compared to last summer.

Just get rid of KCP and Rondo please Magic.

I don’t think they’ll be able to get a good productive player on a friendly contract lol

Not a lot of Lou Williams it w/e out there anymore lol

So MVP is right prob might have to overpay

Realistically Boogie should be the top target. And maybe Danny Green or JJ Redick.

I was gonna say, while boogie isn't the main target, he wouldn't be a bad fit.

But guys like Nikola Vučević wouldn't be bad either. I think there are a lot of soild non superstar players that could make this team better but our front office is so focused on getting superstars for LA, they will go right past them.

It really should start with leader, man

Team losing and his posting about his individual achievements. Body language is horrendous. He needs to LEAD by example. Dude really came here just for the " Hollywood "

Back
Top Bottom