**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Doesn’t feel like he’s “ours” man.
Vast majority of his career and accomplishments have been with other teams. This isn’t the Galaxy where we instantly rally around Zlatan. Lakers have had many homegrown stars that have delivered championships. I didn’t expect Lakers fans to bow down at Lebron’s throne
Y’all was never gonna take him in easy

That Bron mural got defaced 7 times in 3 days bruh :rofl:

Bron knows y’all hate him too he came here to raise MVP MVP blood pressure lmaoo

LeBron in the same boat as Dwight Howard the Laker far as I'm concerned. In LA, his name alone ain't gonna carry him, he still got to prove he can lead because it's all bout the wins not the stats. Imagine if Kobe was playing on this Lakers team rn, you think LeBron would be coasting on defense like he do lol.

Yea majority of us didn’t want him gutting the team which eventually happened anyways.

I accepted him since there is nothing we can do now, but looking funny right now :lol:

I’m lowkey glad he’s being exposed

Just hate that it’s at our expense

He should’ve just gone to the Clippers if his main mission was to be in LA/Hollywood, and wouldn’t have that pressure to be a Lakers great

His legacy getting tarnished even more cause he got big shoes to fill as a Laker and is not delivering

gi1kybrynuj21.jpg

t129ds0thuj21.jpg

Yeah that Kobe run that year was insanely fun to watch

Dude is the best tough/bad shot maker of all time :lol:

BUT it would be bad to over exert himself and get hurt again no? I’m sure after that groin he’s like oh **** gotta be careful now lol

He’s changed his approach to driving the lane since coming back. Dude been using that busted *** spin move almost every other time down :rofl:

I say we shut LeBron down

Fire the coach

Tank the rest of season and evaluate the youngsters some more

Back
Top Bottom