**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1C6B6802-88F2-41F2-837A-7D7F44C9F617.jpeg

All these Lebron antics and body language on the court acting all frustrated......that’s him controlling the narrative. The average fans see his stats and him acting like that towards his teammates and they think “oh see Lebron needs help, he’s doing all he can but his teammates suck. They drop his passes, miss open shots “.

What they don’t see is Lebron poor defense and how his body language affects team chemistry, or the very highly publicized AD trade talk that HIS camp orchestrated that threw all chemistry out the window . And how his teammates resent him for how that went down....

All these Lebron antics and body language on the court acting all frustrated......that’s him controlling the narrative. The average fans see his stats and him acting like that towards his teammates and they think “oh see Lebron needs help, he’s doing all he can but his teammates suck. They drop his passes, miss open shots “.

What they don’t see is Lebron poor defense and how his body language affects team chemistry, or the very highly publicized AD trade talk that HIS camp orchestrated that threw all chemistry out the window . And how his teammates resent him for how that went down....
Right on the money with that...lebron is a f boy

Then

Zubac
Thomas Bryant
Lopez
Randle

Now

McGee
Muscala
Tyson’s corpse

Meanwhile, the Logo is low key building a winning team with the Clippers. Smh at this front office.

When will LeBlameGame officially begin?

Supporting cast all bout to be LeScapegoats for the King missing the playoffs

Kobe: step your game up or I'mma ship yo *** out. Mitch these mutha****as aint helping me. Yall ****** soft as baby ****!!

LeBron: I love these guys. Young drip king! W00t! MUD! Gang gang :pimp: psst..Magic..pull the plug..yea all of em. What you mean they won't do it..uh oh

That's the difference

Kobe: step your game up or I'mma ship yo *** out. Mitch these mutha****as aint helping me. Yall *****s soft as baby ****!!

LeBron: I love these guys. Young drip king! W00t! MUD! Gang gang :pimp: psst..Magic..pull the plug..yea all of em. What you mean they won't do it..uh oh

That's the difference

So you saying LeToxic is the real ssssnake? Been thinking it was KD this whole time but you make a good point

Never seen a fanbase rally against it's star player like this. :lol:

Doesn’t feel like he’s “ours” man.
Vast majority of his career and accomplishments have been with other teams. This isn’t the Galaxy where we instantly rally around Zlatan. Lakers have had many homegrown stars that have delivered championships. I didn’t expect Lakers fans to bow down at Lebron’s throne

Back
Top Bottom