**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

What a joke. How we lose to a team that’s tanking smh

Done killed half a fif of henny yesterday and a couple lines of tech. I kicked the bottle and this **** got me right back on it lmao. My liver can’t handle this trash *** team

What a joke. How we lose to a team that’s tanking smh

Done killed half a fif of henny yesterday and a couple lines of tech. I kicked the bottle and this **** got me right back on it lmao. My liver can’t handle this trash *** team
We lost to both tanking teams...Memphis is going full rebuild too

@geno90221
90CCE544-BD26-437A-9972-8B724B8DC425.gif

We can’t even say oh well it was at least a fun season to watch

Smh trash *** season and team

They’ll learn from their mistakes.

I fully expect a major signing, trade and the roster be filled out with 3 and D guys

When you glorify and pat yourself on the back as much as Bron does you don't get to make ANY excuses. This fool straight up called himself the goat. Therefore we expect goat tings. You supposed to be better than MJ? Better than Wilt? Kareem? Then ****ing show it. We expect him to do the impossible. Look at Kobe in his last real season. I'm still in disbelief at the way he was able to will his team to victory. I still smh at what he did to Toronto and ATL to this day. His intensity and determination bled off the screen and you could just sense that he was NOT gonna lose no matter what. That's why don't nobody wanna hear that ****

drewsone drewsone :lol:

ALLLLLLL OFFFFFFF THISSSSSSSSS

Yeah, LeBron should totally do it the Kobe way and not pass to wide open teammates and shoot the ball with four guys on him. It doesn't matter if you shoot the ball at an incredibly low percentage, you have the "mamba mentality" :lol:

any basketball coach would lose their mind seeing a player go 1-on-4 or 1-on-5 the way Kobe did. The correct basketball play is to pass the ball to your wide open teammates.

Screenshot_20190302-084011_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20190302-084107_Google.jpg

we actually won both of those games. kob probs made both shots.

also...5 rings.

even if you wanna get pissy..

2 rings solo ...taking and making those exact shots.

Lol

I don’t care if LeBron is 5 for 35. If we win a title. I will buy all his jerseys and shoes

He could also go 32 15 and 15 on 75 percent shooting and we don’t make the playoffs.

eggzacklee

who gaf how efficient you are in a losing game? had 32 and you lose by 7? should've had 40 fboy.

It’s funny, the first and only age related injury LeBron has had in his whole career is (probably) the only reason we’re not gonna make the postseason.

I’ve been a Laker fan since Worthy was throwing lobs to Doug Christie, one of my two favourite players growing up was Eddie Jones (still can’t believe he got traded for a washed Glen Rice) and I can still remember where I was when Kobe dropped 81 on the Raptors.

I understand the chemistry issues caused by the trade deadline, the so called “toxic environment” and the other 101 things that seemed to have gone against us this year, having said all that, we knew this year that we weren’t gonna win the chip so what does it actually matter? You’d liked to have seen them go on a deep playoff run to perhaps enhance the attractiveness to any free agents but I think that the opportunity for anyone joining us to play on the “They really needed me even with LeBron” narrative and have the torch passed to them by LeBron my actually be enough.

PS. I was one of the biggest Kobe fan throughout his career but to say he was a better player than LeBron is just silly.

Definitely NOT the only reason. You kidding? He missed 18 games..in January...meaning he'll still play 64 total. Came back January 29th..still got all of February and March to give us a losing record. No excuses for the goat or whatever.

still my guy.. and hopefully next reason he's better so i can defend him to some merit LOL

but this is legitimately the worst i have ever seen him play.. he'll always get his stats in his sleep.

and i've been giving him the benefit of the doubt all year but the ****er let me down :lol:

off-season going to be crucial.
i don't think they land a big name top tier FA but they've got to add good pieces and improve

no more of this ball-handler playmaker bull**** either

35 yr old Bron gonna be better than 34 yr old Bron?

Nope.

he changed his routine from miami days too i think
idk maybe he stopped caring but all the years I've watched him

when its down the stretch in the 4th qtr, even if it isn't a close game, he be shooting like 58% lol
Stopped caring about the easy points and only focused on 3ptrs so he can be loved like curry.

''chicks love the long ball''

- LeBron James.

Back
Top Bottom