**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm just as jaded about this team as everyone else in here is... but can we not go the hyperbole route and compare LeBron's FT shooting to Shaqs? It's not close to that bad :lol:

Put that in the NBA thread lol.

I was excited when bron signed but him and everyone has worn me down this is rock bottom. Fire Luke fire magic fire rob release everyone call up the South Bay lakers to play out the rest of this pathetic season.

at least in july you can completely restructure the team

all the 1 years are off and so is KCP lol

I was excited when bron signed but him and everyone has worn me down this is rock bottom. Fire Luke fire magic fire rob release everyone call up the South Bay lakers to play out the rest of this pathetic season.

Rock bottom starts Monday when Zu has a career game

I don't even understand how Lebron is letting himself be that bad at FT. Hit the gym and shoot 1000 FT a week. He can do literally everything else on the court...
This guy don’t care about basketball like that. When the physical gives out, what will be left. When you stop being faster and stronger than everybody else, you’ll need to be able to adapt. He ain’t it chief.

I'm just as jaded about this team as everyone else in here is... but can we not go the hyperbole route and compare LeBron's FT shooting to Shaqs? It's not close to that bad :lol:

Put that in the NBA thread lol.

We've been in pure hyperbole mode. Folks making it seem like Lebron is Kobe post ACL washed instead of having a really trash team

We've been in pure hyperbole mode. Folks making it seem like Lebron is Kobe post ACL washed instead of having a really trash team

rz1POa3.png

Bron hatred is reaaaaal
Can def tell who never wanted him here in the first place lol

He's pretty much washed Kobe in terms of effect. He's only getting worse from here on out.

We really are only 2 games ahead of last year's record...pathetic.

Well another 5-10 yrs tanking/rebuilding mode guys. Pls stop talking about the damn playoffs because we aint making it and we dont deserve it. Lost to the trash Suns. Actually we are trash.

Back
Top Bottom